2nd & 3rd Round Draft Thread

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
It makes sense. Both ESPN and NFLN go to long commerical breaks because they thought it was still the Cards pick.

Its funny that thats exactly what i was thinking.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it me or is this moving as slow as molasses?

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Is it me or is this moving as slow as molasses?

Definitely not just you. As Jetstream Green said these player introductions dont help but I've also noticed that the pick is in for awhile before Goeddell even comes out. There is probably a reason for that but It does slow the whole thing down.

OP
OP
WildBB

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
They're way behind two pick are already in AND Denver only has one minute left to make their pick and still no announcements!

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Definitely not just you. As Jetstream Green said these player introductions dont help but I've also noticed that the pick is in for awhile before Goeddell even comes out. There is probably a reason for that but It does slow the whole thing down.
Yesterday was the same thing (picks backed up) and there was no player introductions. speaking of slow, is it me or is this site running real slow?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good. Didn't want the knucklehead. Adams now celebrates with a doobie.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The slower the draft moves the more commercials than can be run. IMO, it's all about money.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@MikeGarafolo: A moment of silence for the Saints' fallen pick. .......................................... Thank you.

LOL!!