ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2nd worse in the league yesterday

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m befuddled at why some rush to prop him up.
Kurt Warner couldn’t win a race running against a cripple, yet he won with his arm.
The supporters say” Petzing needs to put in some more designed runs.” Ask yourself this…why?

I could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing charts showing Kyler intermediate passing stats being very poor. I believe that’s still the case.

Think off the big plays. A broken play for a td to MHJ. The broken play hitting MHJ on a deeper sideline pass. The insane scramble against the Raiders. The insane prayer against the Bills. Hard to remember Kyler dropping back and dropping 20 yard dimes.

If I were calling the plays this week I would would pull a Bilichek and pass the first 30 plays of the game. Everybody knew the first play Sunday was going to be a Connor run. On 2nd down We run 90% of the time no matter what the situation. We are designed to run and set up the pass. There are times you pass to set up the run.

We will never know but I think we are forced to play within Kyler’s limits.

The defense is what it is. But we are not going to win another game if we only score 14 pts. So let’s put the ball in Kyler’s hands and play like we are 14 pts. Down. Why? Because we can’t. The defense won’t defend like we are 14 pts. Down.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22