$35.5M in cap space

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
If the Cards were one or two players away, you make that move. We aren't so we shouldn't.
The positive or exciting part for the season is that we do not know if we are or not. IF all draft picks works out and the FAs are playing at the level expected, this roster is probably set.

(I know that is not going to happen)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just really hope Michael Wilson takes the step forward like fans and the organization is expecting.
That’s where the excitement ended for Arizona’s receivers. Michael Wilson struggled to earn separation en route to an Open Score of 43 in ESPN’s player tracking metrics. That ranked 85th out of 109 qualified receivers. He caught just under half of his contested targets and averaged a modest 1.36 yards per route run.
From a Fantasy site, but still. That last game and a half is carrying a lot of weight for him and K1 to a lesser degree. Hope it continues to get better.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So, any ideas if we are gonna spend this money?? Or on whom??
I had an idea..whispers and rumors from the ether...
Dallas has to sign Dak, CeeDee, and Parsons...but has nowhere near the needed flexibility... but Dak is needed, and Lamb keeps Dak effective... Micah Parsons might find himself the odd man out... which means Jerry will trade him rather than let him walk.
I would offer a 1, 2, and 3 in successive years.... then let them talk me into 2 firsts.. imagine how much better our young guys would be with Parsons on the field...
And we already know he is cool with kyler... maybe there was some recruiting over a chess match?

I dunno...but somebody may get him...and we can afford it

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dallas has to sign Dak, CeeDee, and Parsons...but has nowhere near the needed flexibility... but Dak is needed, and Lamb keeps Dak effective... Micah Parsons might find himself the odd man out... which means Jerry will trade him rather than let him walk.
I would offer a 1, 2, and 3 in successive years.... then let them talk me into 2 firsts.. imagine how much better our young guys would be with Parsons on the field...
And we already know he is cool with kyler... maybe there was some recruiting over a chess match?

They would let CeeDee walk before parsons. They’ve already shown they’ll let high priced receivers leave/be traded.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They would let CeeDee walk before parsons. They’ve already shown they’ll let high priced receivers leave/be traded.
Some of the cowboys fans I chat with feel the same way...albeit cautiously...they seem to think Lamb is hands down the best wr in the game... but most of them are also certain Dak is MVP as long as he has Lamb

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

They’ll all be on Dallas.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryderckarm