4 thru 7 Round Draft Thread

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Juron Criner should be going soon.

Per Jurecki, Cards like his rival Gerrell Robinson at ASU better. So if we do take another WR, of which we may or may not, Robinson would be picked first.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Time to take Burfict. Worth the risk at a position of need.

No one is going to touch this kid. So sad how he went from mid-1st round projection a year ago in this draft, to where he is now. I am sorry, but I wouldn't want him to infect this group of good solid first year players. Just not worth even giving a look. I said on an ASU board last year, which was very umpopular, that the kid needs to see a psych. He needs some help with his head. I hope he gets some help.

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Vikings just took my favorite receiver left in the draft Greg Childs.

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
James Brown (another OL couldn't hurt), Iloka, Carder, Kelemete and Reynolds are at the top of my board.

Next non-offensive linemen would be Dennard followed by Foles and then Winn, Polk and Bryan.

Next OLB on my list is Travis Lewis but he's way down the BPA list. Acho and Audie Cole (even farther down) are my next ILB's.

Pickings are getting kinda slim.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per Jurecki, Cards like his rival Gerrell Robinson at ASU better. So if we do take another WR, of which we may or may not, Robinson would be picked first.

Interesting.

If I had to chose between another WR or a RB, I'd choose RB.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I thought I read awhile back that the Cards liked the OG from Miami, I think his name is Washington.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Brown (another OL couldn't hurt), Iloka, Carder, Kelemete and Reynolds are at the top of my board.

Next non-offensive linemen would be Dennard followed by Foles and then Winn, Polk and Bryan.

Next OLB on my list is Travis Lewis but he's way down the BPA list. Acho and Audie Cole (even farther down) are my next ILB's.

Pickings are getting kinda slim.

According to draft mags and websites, yeah. In reality, there are going to be some very good players taken from here on out. Hopefully, a couple of them are going to be picked by us.

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
One linebacker that has not yet been taken whom I like is NC State OLB Terrell Manning.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
too many evenly rated OT's left. I'd look at another position.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05