4 thru 7 Round Draft Thread

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Antonio Allen as ADubs future replacement...

He makes me very leery. Huge transition to the NFL for him IMO. Never actually played safety for South Carolina. Played a position called Rover which meant he was in the box 90% of the time. He was a glorified linebacker really. Will have a lot to learn about the safety position in the NFL. VERY raw kid with a lot of tools to possibly make it work though.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
One linebacker that has not yet been taken whom I like is NC State OLB Terrell Manning.

I was just going to throw his name out there.. Mel's highest rated player available. Haven't heard much buzz about him on the board.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He makes me very leery. Huge transition to the NFL for him IMO. Never actually played safety for South Carolina. Played a position called Rover which meant he was in the box 90% of the time. He was a glorified linebacker really. Will have a lot to learn about the safety position in the NFL. VERY raw kid with a lot of tools to possibly make it work though.

LIAC wanted this kid in the 3rd over Fleming! lol

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
I was just going to throw his name out there.. Mel's highest rated player available. Haven't heard much buzz about him on the board.

Hasnt played a great deal but I really liked the way he ran the drills at the combine, looked very fluid and rangy. Would be a project LB but has the tools to be a very effective pass rusher.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Is Cam Johnson still around? Him, Massoquoi, Sammy Brown, Brandon Lindsey are all good OLB prospects.

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with Mayock, Panthers have had a GREAT draft so far. Kuechly, Silatolu, Adams, Norman are all very very good picks.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per Jurecki, Cards like his rival Gerrell Robinson at ASU better. So if we do take another WR, of which we may or may not, Robinson would be picked first.

That would be a wasted pick, IMO. The guy has some ability but stupid and me first are a horrible combination.

Steve

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not too big on this. They should of gone after the best player available.

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Guard hmm, I guess depth is all you can go for this late in the draft. Pretty nice pick.