4 thru 7 Round Draft Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the compensatory picks should be put at the end of the draft as well as all the meaningless gab.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anybody else had enough of the sniveling mother and daughter Verizon commercial on NFLN?

Absolutely. This is the freaking NFL draft where I would imagine viewership is at least 80% male. Running this commerical during every single break has me wondering what genius is in charge of marketing for Verizon.

If I had Verizon stock I would sell it first thing on Monday. Absolutely clueless.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Regarding other teams -- anyone else think Pittsburgh is killing it in the draft? Someone else mentioned Carolina, I think they have had a great draft as well.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Cards might take a chance on Vontaze in the 6th

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Absolutely. This is the freaking NFL draft where I would imagine viewership is at least 80% male. Running this commerical during every single break has me wondering what genius is in charge of marketing for Verizon.

If I had Verizon stock I would sell it first thing on Monday. Absolutely clueless.

At the very least someone at Verizon should be fired.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
LBs Robinson and Acho's brother are still on the board from UT, I would not be surprised if the Cards do not take one of them. Cardinals acquiring the brothers of Skelton and Campbell, means they have that tendency in regards to Acho...be it draft or maybe rookie undrafted free agency