40% Off Cardinals Jersey's and more 8/16-8/20

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
devilfan02 said:
Is there anyway to get a customized jersey for less then the $250, thats the only customizable price I can find. I wanna get a Rolle or Wilson jersey
:confused:Well with 40% off that would be like 150. Unless you are looking for full price Custimizable at a lower price.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
masterphomeg said:
966963 worked for me...Got the Cardinals shoes.

Ok, I'm thinking the 40% off doesn't apply for AZ residents?? It's the only thing I can figure...still doesn't work for me. I did notice the coupon said it's 40% off the Reebok Outlet...??

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
Try capital letters. It didn't work for me the first time in lower case. Changed to capital letters and i got me a nice polo for work for $45.00

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Ok, I'm thinking the 40% off doesn't apply for AZ residents?? It's the only thing I can figure...still doesn't work for me. I did notice the coupon said it's 40% off the Reebok Outlet...??
Im an AZ resident and got a sweet new Leinart jersey. Try this code 967462. That the one I used. I typed it in after I sent the jersey to my shopping cart.

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
Worked for me. Ordered 2 jerseys. Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to last? I'm sure I'll have one of each by the end of it if it goes through Friday.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks a million for posting this thundercard and others. I just ordered a Leinart and Boldin jersey, one for me, one for a friend's son, although I haven't decided which one he gets yet.

Very cool.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Has the NFL released a fitted hat in the last three years that doesn't look completely stupid?

Thanks to those with the password, I got myself a new shirt.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Got me a new shirt..... kinda dumb that is calculates some stupid shipping cost before I even put in my zip code

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Tried it again with that other code; same thing. Is it because it's a Youth Size jersey? Can't figure out why it doesn't work for me...

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please proceed through the checkout process with your order.

Would someone order the #7 red youth size Large fer me?? I swear I will pay you back!

Last edited:

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Why is it that every time Reebok has one of these monster discount sales, I'm broke? :bang:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nurnay said:
Why is it that every time Reebok has one of these monster discount sales, I'm broke? :bang:

With me I'll be broke AFTER the discount because I'm going to buy too much.

Cabela's gets me with that trick too.

I'm supposed to be saving money right now but 40% is just too good to pass up on so I'm xmas shopping on the site.

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Tried it again with that other code; same thing. Is it because it's a Youth Size jersey? Can't figure out why it doesn't work for me...

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please proceed through the checkout process with your order.

Would someone order the #7 red youth size Large fer me?? I swear I will pay you back!

I tried and got the same message,try getting a mens small size.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Yep, the youth sizes are not eligible for the discount :mad:

The men's sizes - they are way too long on me. (What can I say - I'm short)

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I bought two Coyotes authentic jerseys. Reebok sells those too!!

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
DeAnna said:

Acually it has this under the promotion.

Other exceptions do apply including fitness equipment, youth league apparel, and selected clearance items.

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a red #7 and the official practice shorts. :)

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score
Rats said:
I have this. My son wore it at the game....it is sweet. We got it at the Mills Mall at Cage sports.:thumbup:

Yeah, I saw a few people wearing these at the game on Saturday.

Sho nuff... that's one sic lid:thumbup:

Last edited:

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
CardAvenger said:
Worked for me. Ordered 2 jerseys. Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to last? I'm sure I'll have one of each by the end of it if it goes through Friday.
8/20, I think Ill do the same.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
once again thanks for the codes - just ordered 2 jerseys for myself and a womans jersey and visor for my wife - that with the HD DVR getting setup saturday, the superfan package ready to go and a stadium tour this weekend as well I should be set for the season

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Sorry about the wrong code ... Was out for a little while and came back to the thread. 966963 work here for me to.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
once again thanks for the codes - just ordered 2 jerseys for myself and a womans jersey and visor for my wife - that with the HD DVR getting setup saturday, the superfan package ready to go and a stadium tour this weekend as well I should be set for the season

Sweet!

What color of bird did you get - blue or red?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
Sweet!

What color of bird did you get - blue or red?

Heh - did you really have to ask?!

for me

You must be registered for see images

for the wife

I wore out my old logo alexander jersey last year because I didn't want to re-up until he did

i'm super pumped about the largent jersey - usually can only find them as throwbacks for $200+ - so nice to get one for around $70 with the discount (even if it isn't authentic quality)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05