49ers trade for McCaffrey

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he wouldn't stay healthy. So far, he looks the strongest and most fit he ever has in his entire career. Even if he does go down, sure, it would take that offense down a peg. But it's still going to score a lot of points even without him.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't get how some front offices are just master cap manipulators. The 9ers were a powerhouse team before, and oh by the way, they added Christian McCaffrey, Trent Williams, Denzel Perriman......

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't get how some front offices are just master cap manipulators. The 9ers were a powerhouse team before, and oh by the way, they added Christian McCaffrey, Trent Williams, Denzel Perriman......
The beauty of having Purdy on, what, a $750k/year contract?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Another great example in society of people not being able to admit they’re wrong.

I mean, come on folks. I’ve done it about this coaching staff and it didn’t kill me. It won’t kill you, either.
I apologize....for absolutely nothing! I WAS RIGHT!!! I would like to thank me for being smart. I would like to thank me for having smart takes. I would like to thank me for pushing back against the majority of haters in this thread who tried to being me down. If you all want to nominate me for "Poster of the Year", I would humbly accept. ;):cool::thewave:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize....for absolutely nothing! I WAS RIGHT!!! I would like to thank me for being smart. I would like to thank me for having smart takes. I would like to thank me for pushing back against the majority of haters in this thread who tried to being me down. If you all want to nominate me for "Poster of the Year", I would humbly accept. ;):cool::thewave:
You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCaffrey went out of today’s game with an oblique injury. As is tradition.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
havent checked the "data" but the impression is that CMC has been much more durable in his time with the Niners than he was previously in the NFL

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
havent checked the "data" but the impression is that CMC has been much more durable in his time with the Niners than he was previously in the NFL
the reality is that the injury tag landed on McCaffrey's shoulders because of back to back big injury seasons. But prior to those seasons, his first 3 years in the league he played all 16 games, then has two down years, but then came back last year to play all 17 games, PLUS 1 other because of byes and trades.

any news on him for this week yet?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser