A mopping in SF and it's over.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Emotionally I don't think they'll be able to recover. Even though it'll just be 5 games, we are desperately trying to stave off the tried-and-true mantra that's been hanging over this organization its entire existence. "Same old Cardinals". This coaching staff and players need to earn their paychecks this week, and at least give a laudatory effort. I just can't accept anything else. There are other sports happenings that I can concern myself with.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss the energy and hate that Larry would bring to every game with the Niners.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Emotionally I don't think they'll be able to recover. Even though it'll just be 5 games, we are desperately trying to stave off the tried-and-true mantra that's been hanging over this organization its entire existence. "Same old Cardinals". This coaching staff and players need to earn their paychecks this week, and at least give a laudatory effort. I just can't accept anything else. There are other sports happenings that I can concern myself with.
I got lucky this Year. I was planning on going to this game, but I was asked to judge an MMA show that weekend, so I chose the Seahawks game instead. Hopefully by then the team can rebound some, and the fact we always seem to play them tough in Seattle.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I predicted a 1-5 start when I saw the schedule and still considered myself hopeful for the season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake