A mopping in SF and it's over.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Emotionally I don't think they'll be able to recover. Even though it'll just be 5 games, we are desperately trying to stave off the tried-and-true mantra that's been hanging over this organization its entire existence. "Same old Cardinals". This coaching staff and players need to earn their paychecks this week, and at least give a laudatory effort. I just can't accept anything else. There are other sports happenings that I can concern myself with.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Emotionally I don't think they'll be able to recover. Even though it'll just be 5 games, we are desperately trying to stave off the tried-and-true mantra that's been hanging over this organization its entire existence. "Same old Cardinals". This coaching staff and players need to earn their paychecks this week, and at least give a laudatory effort. I just can't accept anything else. There are other sports happenings that I can concern myself with.
I got lucky this Year. I was planning on going to this game, but I was asked to judge an MMA show that weekend, so I chose the Seahawks game instead. Hopefully by then the team can rebound some, and the fact we always seem to play them tough in Seattle.

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got lucky this Year. I was planning on going to this game, but I was asked to judge an MMA show that weekend, so I chose the Seahawks game instead. Hopefully by then the team can rebound some, and the fact we always seem to play them tough in Seattle.
Great choice WC! I almost went to Seattle as well but my Seahags friend backed out.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I completely understand where you’re coming from, but I’ve been saying this for 60 years lol. On paper, there’s nothing to indicate that this will be a close game. So, I have zero expectations. And maybe that’s a good thing. For me, the whole NFL experience is boring as hell right now. It’s borderline unwatchable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake