A small reminder for Niners

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Boldin, Fitz, Edge, Johnson (yes, he would be a starting WR for the Niners) and Leinart are not the only Cardinals playing on Monday. Please don't forget the other side of the ball with Dansby, Berry, Hayes, Dockett, what looks to be a improved Eric Green and maybe the best Strong Safety in the game- Adrian Wilson. Isn't it nice that us Cardinal and Niner fans can all finally say- PRESEASON IN FREAKING OVER!

Attachments

• AdrianWilson.jpg
    AdrianWilson.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 341

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so pumped, I feel like the game is today. We better crush them. I need complete dominance. Something to come in to work and point and laugh at the niners fans with.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
green, im using your avatar. Boldin mowing over niners is perfect.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
That catch and run for the TD against the Panthers is stunning --

Genus49

Reaction score
Boldin and Wilson two of my favorite players...who I hope have off games Monday night :)

freebyrd

Reaction score
now thats a grown ass man, i'd really like to see some vids of Q run blocking and stuffing some db's i bet theres a lot of cool stuff there too

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
You watch that and wonder how we were not able to make the playoffs last year. Note to OC just give the ball to Q.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dear God the immense talent that has been wasted on bad teams. Please let this man get into the playoffs to show the NFL world what he can do.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
you know one of my favorite Cardinals was Tim McDonald and then he became a Niner, but I still enjoyed it since he put a lot of good sticks on them Cowpokes.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
you know one of my favorite Cardinals was Tim McDonald and then he became a Niner, but I still enjoyed it since he put a lot of good sticks on them Cowpokes.

God I loved Tim McDonald, played great for us ......I cant wait either I'll be at the game...I would like to thank you Card fans for showing respect to me and letting me chat with you guys on here, you guys have alot of class ;)

Lorenzo

Reaction score
yeah. and if it wasn't for them cowpokes in the 90's the niners would probably have upwards of 8 superbowl trophies. i think the nfl world may hate the 49ers a little more if that were the case. besides i think irvin, harper, novacek, emmitt, aikman, ect. had some good memories against the 49ers too.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The damn video gave me goosebumps!

With him back in the slot, he is going to be a 1 man highlight reel.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Man! Watching that video makes me wonder why we haven't won more games. Seems like the "SuperQ" could win games single handedly!!!!!!