A thought on Warner

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
After the helmet to helmet hit, i think he was out of it a bit for the rst of the agme and played with a slight concussion. I'm not making an excuse for him at all.I just think that was the case. Look at him after he was hit. He's all glazed over and looks out of it. He is probably worried about losing his job if he comes out and told the staff he was OK. With the way he played after the hit(3INT'S and the fumble) i think it was definitely the case.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
After the helmet to helmet hit, i think he was out of it a bit for the rst of the agme and played with a slight concussion. I'm not making an excuse for him at all.I just think that was the case. Look at him after he was hit. He's all glazed over and looks out of it. He is probably worried about losing his job if he comes out and told the staff he was OK. With the way he played after the hit(3INT'S and the fumble) i think it was definitely the case.
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he played most of the game in a fog.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:

That is one logical scenario. But if it's the case, he really should tell the coaching staff and come out of the game.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Totally_Red said:
That is one logical scenario. But if it's the case, he really should tell the coaching staff and come out of the game.
Or Denny should notice 3 interceptions might have something to do with Warner being in a fog. Not a very good head coach Denny is... :doi:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Come on, people have been making excuses for Warner his whole career. The post Super Bowl years have been just one after another..... the thumb injury caused his fumbles, the offensive line can't protect him, he's looking over his shoulder at Eli.....

Let's call it like it is and just say he's washed up

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Did the entire coaching staff take a blow to the head? Someone out there has to realize he's not himself. (3 picks and horrible decision making could clue one in) Then it is there job to say something. If the staff knew he was f'd up (love ya tim) then they are at fault for putting him at risk physically. Fog or not he lost the game.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Come on, people have been making excuses for Warner his whole career. The post Super Bowl years have been just one after another..... the thumb injury caused his fumbles, the offensive line can't protect him, he's looking over his shoulder at Eli.....

Amen! Now lets see what the kid can do.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:

If this was indeed the case, and KW isnt doing what hes supposed to do as a team player and a leader and tell coaches when he's not right in the head...then I think I just lost a bit more respect for him

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

It's no excuse. Warner needs to let them know and the loss is still on him. It's hard for the coaching staff to know. If they ask him if he's OK and say he is then they usually let it go. I liken it to drinking. There have been plenty of times where i've been pretty messed up and the people i was with never knew.

DevilPrideBAS

Registered
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

No doubt he is washed up. Its time for Leinart

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05