After 2 games, record prediction

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I was disappointed Cards lost Buffalo game because it was a winnable game. I was surprised at the Ram’s game because I thought they’d lose it. I’ve been thinking about the final record and can’t go over my original thought of 8-9 or 9-8. Anyone more optimistic me I am? What’s your thoughts after 2 games. Cards really have a tough schedule.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we beat the Lions this weekend then I am locking in that 10-5. Realistically I have us winning too many games I have moved into the toss up territory. If I count them as splits then it is 8-7 the rest of the way

Lions - Likely loss
Commanders - Very likely Win
@49ers - Likely Loss
@Packers - Toss Up
Chargers - Toss Up
@Dolphins - Likely Win
Bears - Toss Up
Jets - Toss Up
@Seahawks - Toss Up
@Vikings - Toss Up
Seahawks - Toss Up
Patriots - Very Likely Win
Panthers - Very Likely Win
@Rams - Toss Up
49ers - Likely Loss

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty impressive considering the last time the Cardinals beat the Vikings in Minnesota it was November 6, 1977, and they were, of course, the St. Louis Cardinals.

Hey we just beat the Rams at home for the first time in a decade. Let's smash these bad streaks

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a lifelong Cardinal fan doesn’t allow me to think anything but past history.
A win against the Lions will definitely reset the power rankings but predicting anything past the Lions is like the weather… cloudy with a chance of rain.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
If we beat the Lions this weekend then I am locking in that 10-5. Realistically I have us winning too many games I have moved into the toss up territory. If I count them as splits then it is 8-7 the rest of the way

Lions - Likely loss
@49ers - Likely Loss
@Packers - Toss Up
Chargers - Toss Up
@Dolphins - Likely Win
Bears - Toss Up
Jets - Toss Up
@Seahawks - Toss Up
@Vikings - Toss Up
Seahawks - Toss Up
@Rams - Toss Up
49ers - Likely Loss
We absolutely can, and need to beat the 49ers in the first match up. They are weakened and we need to pick up a win before they figure it out and make their run.

We pull that off and we could really have something brewing. Our first 7 games could be anywhere between 3-4 and 5-2 realistically heading into our toughest stretch. Weeks 8-13 are looking pretty brutal right now...we need to find a way to 2-4 in that stretch or we're finished.

Our last month of the season is very winnable, and it will all depend on if we enter that month at 7-6 or better....or if we are out of it. Enter that month at 7-6 or better and we can get hot, win at least 3 of 4, and go into the playoffs with momentum!

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Reaction score
Lions - W
Commanders - W
@49ers - L
@Packers - L
Chargers - W
@Dolphins - L
Bears - W
Jets - W
@Seahawks - L
@Vikings - W
Seahawks - W
Patriots - W
@Panthers - W
@Rams - L
49ers - L

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Lions - Likely loss
@49ers - Likely Loss
@Packers - Toss Up
Chargers - Toss Up
@Dolphins - Likely Win
Bears - Toss Up
Jets - Toss Up
@Seahawks - Toss Up
@Vikings - Toss Up
Seahawks - Toss Up
@Rams - Toss Up
49ers - Likely Loss
Niners are beat to crap right now and with any luck we will get a couple guys back for that game. dont be surprised if we go to santa clara and drop a wake up bomb on the niners.... the final game however, they should be fighting for playoff seeding if the injuries dont keep coming....that game could be a huge game if they are fighting for position and we are fighting for a WC spot

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser