Alright guy's Prediction time: Cardinals vs. Seahawks

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Hawks 34

Cards 15

Rackers leg gets sore and we have to go for it from the 3rd quarter on and we don't make it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no magician to pull games out of a hat like in '98. This year's team is far weaker than I thought. Fortunately most teams play down to the Cardinals level. Those that don't win 49-0.

Seahawks 23
Cards 5

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seahawks 20

Cards 10

Predictions for Sunday PM and Monday AM threads:

"Fire Denny"
"Arrington vs Shipp"
"Refs Hand Game to Seahags"

Over/Under of Ryan saying "Stupid Cardinals": 3.5
Qver/Under on clif saying "Everything is looking good/Don't worry everything will be fine": 1.5

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Seahawks 20

Cards 10

Predictions for Sunday PM and Monday AM threads:

"Fire Denny"
"Arrington vs Shipp"
"Refs Hand Game to Seahags"

Over/Under of Ryan saying "Stupid Cardinals": 3.5
Qver/Under on clif saying "Everything is looking good/Don't worry everything will be fine": 1.5

Post of the day.

A-Bomb

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawks 35

Cards 20

Our O-line kills us again with a plethura of stupid penalties.

seesred

Reaction score
Seahags 99 Cardinals show up and the bus gets lost on the way to the field resulting in a forfit. The Cards thinking the game was in Mexico learn Soccer and become the greatest soccer team this world has ever known. The Rattlers move into the new indoor arena.

GBR

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My prediction?? On 3rd & 9 from the Seahawks....

37 yard line, with 2:17 left on the game-clock, D. Macklin will be whistled for a VERY "questionable" P.I. call. Given "new" life the Seahwaks will then move into field goal range w/ a few quick passes--and kick a 38-yard FG to win the game. Final score Seahwaks-24 Cardinals-23 Zebra's 2-0 (See last weeks' game against the RAMS)

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
don't assume the refs will give the hawks anything - ever

god they are horrible .. maybe they just think because our teams don't get much exposure they can continue to send the d squads out

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seattles kicker gets injured and a defensive end takes over, kicking off such short distances that rackers hits 14 field goals scoring 42 points and defeating the seahawks 42-35. Sean alexander runs for 450 yards rushing and 5 touchdowns

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:

Ah yes Debbie Downer rears her ugly head once again... :|

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
clif said:
Ah yes Debbie Downer rears her ugly head once again... :|

How did you know my name was Debbie Downer? Are you the freak that has been stalking me?? :D

Relax dude. I am just having some fun...I know that is a hard concept to grasp sometimes but it is all good.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
How did you know my name was Debbie Downer? Are you the freak that has been stalking me?? :D

Relax dude. I am just having some fun...I know that is a hard concept to grasp sometimes but it is all good.

I am relaxed.. I thought your statement was pretty funny. I was simply throwing it back at ya.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Cards 20
Hawks 17

We win this one boys. Adrian Wilson really shows up and so does our run game.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Hawks 35

Cards 20

Our O-line kills us again with a plethura of stupid penalties.

The 'Hawks don't have anyone on their D-line, and their LBs are even worse. I can give the O-line a break for the past couple weeks (Lynch stinking up the Meadowlands in Week 1, Ross getting killed by a DE that he'd never seen anything like in Week 2), but if Bryce Fisher, Chartric Darby, Marcus Tubbs, and Grant 'The Rich Man's KVB' Winstom light up the O-line in Seattle, it's going to be bad.

Seattle fans stink; there's no homefield advantage...

I can't believe that I'm getting suckered in again...

Cards 24
Seahawks 18

There's nothing Holmgren hates doing more than rushing the ball. He handed Alexander the rock 28 times (!) against the ATL last week. Alexander hasn't had consecutive 100 yard games since early November of last year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the darkside is in complete control:

seahawks 28
cards 17

shawn alexander runs wild over us.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Cardinals score 1 touchdown and 3 fieldgoals but the defense holds the seahawks to 2 touchdowns. 16-14 Cardinals.

Kurt Warner fumbles once (that is lost) and is picked once that will end two other possible scoring drives...

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
And if Warner gets yanked, we get shutout. Nobody else on this team can move the ball on the offense. You think Josh can??? That's comedy gold.

D-dogg, I would start Warner over Josh Sun just like you. But, all of your anit-Josh blustering ignores one fact.

Warners season-to-date QB rating is 77.something. That is EXACTLY the same rating josh had for the entire season in 04'.

Based on what we've seen so far, any argument that says it would be "lunacy" to start Josh over Warner rings hollow.

Warner should start. But, from one die hard cardinal fan to another, take it down a notch or two.

OP
OP
AzWins23

AzWins23

Reaction score
Atleast i know the score after the first drive of Seattle having the ball: Seattle 7 Cardinals 0 We havent stopped the oppenent on there first drives this season :mad: :mad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05