Alright guy's Prediction time: Cardinals vs. Seahawks

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Cardinals 17

I cry at Qwest Field and on the plane ride home.

A-Bomb

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Typical let down game for Seahawks

Typical overacheiving cards performance

We will all be drinking Koolaide on Monday

or not

Cards 27
Hawks 21

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk about your back up against the wall. The Cards need a win badly and don't want to go 0-3. This will be the ultimate test for this young team. Its a road game against a team that can run the ball. Historically not a good combination for the Cards. Now is the time to rewrite history.

The Cards offense finally finds the Endzone more than once. The defense regains the intensity it had last year and brings it.

Cards Win

27-17

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 23-17.

I think Hasselbeck is so inconsistent he's due for a bad game he opened with 3 picks, 0 picks last week, he's due for another TO game.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want the Cardinals to win, but I have predicted wins the last two games so lets go anti-curse:

Seahawks win 21-16

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris_Sanders said:
I really want the Cardinals to win, but I have predicted wins the last two games so lets go anti-curse:

Seahawks win 21-16

:stick:

Seahawks 28
Cardinals 17

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cards 27
Seahawks 25

We need this one in the worst friggin way. I'd normally think we couldn't get it done, but this team will play with fire on sunday! :newcards:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
Cardinals win a squeaker 17-16

I am dumb dumb dumb. Cards 27 Seahawks 21. Shipp rushes for 101 yds. Three TD's by cards with Fitz getting 1 and Boldin 1 and Shipp 1 on a three yard run. We all sing "We Are The World" and pronunce ourselves as the coming division winner. Green accepts full responsibility for the win and says "I told you so". Our kick returner also breaks one for 62 1/2 yards quieting those calling for his head. JJ Rushes three times for 5 yards. He is still not over the flu.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Alexander finds the endzone twice, Jackson catches one over the middle and runs it in from 50 yards. Tatupu forces Warner to fumble on the cards 35 with Tubbs pickin it up and rumbling in for the defensive td. Warner spends more time on his back than my sister. Gets intercepted 3 times.

42-3 Seattle

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Holmgren feeds Alexander the ball 30+ times and run over the Cards. Card make it interesting in the 3rd but the Hawks pull away in the 4th...0-3 never felt so bad...
Hawks 28 Cards 17

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hawkfandyno said:
Alexander finds the endzone twice, Jackson catches one over the middle and runs it in from 50 yards. Tatupu forces Warner to fumble on the cards 35 with Tubbs pickin it up and rumbling in for the defensive td. Warner spends more time on his back than my sister. Gets intercepted 3 times.

42-3 Seattle

Hey I am all for you thinking that your team will will, but to predict 42-3 is laughable.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
clif said:
Hey I am all for you thinking that your team will will, but to predict 42-3 is laughable.

yeah, i know....but i like to dream big. its all a guessing game anyway.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Warner gets yanked, we won't score much, as usual.

Hawks 27
Cards 16

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Unless Warner gets yanked, we won't score much, as usual.

Hawks 27
Cards 16

And if Warner gets yanked, we get shutout. Nobody else on this team can move the ball on the offense. You think Josh can??? That's comedy gold.