Alright guy's Prediction time: Cardinals vs. Seahawks

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout said:
100 percent. I didn't argue with you. I knew we'd lose the game. You just didn't have to come on here like a phallus and strut around stating the obvious. We know we suck. It's bad enough knowing that without some arrogant fan of a team that will lose again in the playoffs (if they make it) coming onto your message board and boasting about the fact. You're a schmuck, revelling in the obvious. Welcome.
:biglaugh:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout said:
100 percent. I didn't argue with you. I knew we'd lose the game. You just didn't have to come on here like a phallus and strut around stating the obvious. We know we suck. It's bad enough knowing that without some arrogant fan of a team that will lose again in the playoffs (if they make it) coming onto your message board and boasting about the fact. You're a schmuck, revelling in the obvious. Welcome.

:notworthy

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Hawks 34

Cards 15

Rackers leg gets sore and we have to go for it from the 3rd quarter on and we don't make it.

Pretty close if I do say so myself.

Hawks kicked one field goal I had down for Rackers and so his leg is spared.

What do I win?

Ah, yes the right to watch this putrid stinking heap of someone forgot to flush next week.

Wow!

I'm stoked!

:x

Reaction score
Stout said:

Ah yes, I am a schmuck... you're right.. I am a schmuck for coming onto a message board to read the opinions of the opponents fan base - and while reading them.. laughing hysterically at some of the stuff I'm seeing - and then when I post facts to totally disregard the biased rose-colored garbage going around.. I am called arrogant.

But hey, to each their own.

Good game Cardinal fans, and good luck next weekend against Frisco'.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
AlexanderFan37 said:
Ah yes, I am a schmuck... you're right.. I am a schmuck for coming onto a message board to read the opinions of the opponents fan base - and while reading them.. laughing hysterically at some of the stuff I'm seeing - and then when I post facts to totally disregard the biased rose-colored garbage going around.. I am called arrogant.

But hey, to each their own.

Good game Cardinal fans, and good luck next weekend against Frisco'.

Lady, you do realize you're a fan and not a player right? 'Laughing hysterically'? I've read some things on the Hawks boards that were pretty stupid and 'rose colored garbage' too but why trash comment if someone is rooting for someone.
Wow, these girls coming to an opponents FANS msg. board acting like they actually PLAYED in the game and spout off stats like they're part of it...now THAT'S hysterical!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Pretty close if I do say so myself.

Hawks kicked one field goal I had down for Rackers and so his leg is spared.

What do I win?

Ah, yes the right to watch this putrid stinking heap of someone forgot to flush next week.

Wow!

I'm stoked!

:x

yeah we get to be an international embarrassment next week.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Crimson Warrior said:
yeah we get to be an international embarrassment next week.

And we won't even be blacked out......I need a nap

SeahawkerSteve30

Seahawks Fanatic
Reaction score
blindseyed said:
Lady, you do realize you're a fan and not a player right? 'Laughing hysterically'? I've read some things on the Hawks boards that were pretty stupid and 'rose colored garbage' too but why trash comment if someone is rooting for someone.
Wow, these girls coming to an opponents FANS msg. board acting like they actually PLAYED in the game and spout off stats like they're part of it...now THAT'S hysterical!

If talking about the game and using stats in the conversation is hysterical to you then you have a pretty lame sense of humor.

Hysterical? How about only scoring 8 field goals in two games straight?

Hmm.. let me include this incredibly stupid looking laughing emoticon to let you know how HYSTERICAL it is... :biglaugh:

blindseyed

Reaction score
SeahawkerSteve30 said:
If talking about the game and using stats in the conversation is hysterical to you then you have a pretty lame sense of humor.

Hysterical? How about only scoring 8 field goals in two games straight?

Hmm.. let me include this incredibly stupid looking laughing emoticon to let you know how HYSTERICAL it is... :biglaugh:

I rest my case.
Trolls...are hysterical. And yes, lady, the emoticon IS hysterical.
I'll be thinking about the emoticon while you discuss the game with the other braniacs while on break from saying "Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?"....
C.mon girl, we're Card fans, we're used to better trash talking than that, 8 field goals is not only hysterical, it's pathetic...pointing out how bad a bad team is? Must be obvious day at camp stupid...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05