Anyone else a tad nervous about Denver?

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Because I acknowledge those two as decent bench guys. But having two guys able to come off the bench and contribute doesn't constitute depth.

um...i listed a few more than that. like i said our bench is decent. not great but we have some depth - definitely better than average depth in the league.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
um...i listed a few more than that. like i said our bench is decent. not great but we have some depth - definitely better than average depth in the league.

I disagree. Kleiza is terrible. The Nuggets have Nene, Smith, and Najera, which means that they are eight deep with players that they actually want to use. That's about on par with the rest of the league.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver is more fun to watch with the 2 of them but they can't win a 7 game series against us by any stretch.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
I disagree. Kleiza is terrible. The Nuggets have Nene, Smith, and Najera, which means that they are eight deep with players that they actually want to use. That's about on par with the rest of the league.

hes not terrible.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
hes not terrible.

He shoots 38% from the field and, as a forward, has nearly as many fouls as rebounds. "Terrible" is subjective, but he's substantially worse than a typical ninth man in the league, let's put it that way.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
He shoots 38% from the field and, as a forward, has nearly as many fouls as rebounds. "Terrible" is subjective, but he's substantially worse than a typical ninth man in the league, let's put it that way.

ill just say stats dont always tell the story. by no means a great player but i wouldnt classify him as terrible. hes a solid role player.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Fans are always quick to put a favorable spin on their team's players. Now that the Nuggets are fairly healthy, Kleiza have averaged a whopping 5.4 minutes over the last five games. I think that gives a pretty good idea of how valuable he is to the rotation. Maybe you should take up your argument with Karl.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
So, does anybody start to panic a little when somebody uses "Utah" and "Jazz" in the same sentence?

Because, you know, I hear there's medication for that.

Reaction score
yah, Denver matches up well with the suns, but the key to the equation are the intangible players...marion, barbosa, raja, junior and what have you...Denver's intangible players do not match up what so ever with the suns..A.I. and melo will get theirs and possibly camby, but i think the suns team defense has stepped up a bit this year than previous years. Especially when they need a stop, they usually come up with a big defensive play...I still think the suns can run anyone outta the gym and yes, that includes the denver nuggets...

arizona's filthyness

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05