Anyone on Twitter who does not follow Dockett is missing out

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I consider dropping dockett as hes not very entertaining except the occasion and people end up posting those occasions anyway

Anyone see AW and Somers squabble on twitter?

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
I consider dropping dockett as hes not very entertaining except the occasion and people end up posting those occasions anyway

Anyone see AW and Somers squabble on twitter?
I saw A-Dub's tweets about it, don't know what Somers said though. Something about a TV show? Something about A-Dub's wife?
What was it about?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah I just don't even know what to say about that Dockett pic and tweet. I keep laughing (because I'm sick in the head) and the wife keeps getting mad at me. "Not cool" she keeps saying, and I guess that sums it up.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah I just don't even know what to say about that Dockett pic and tweet. I keep laughing (because I'm sick in the head) and the wife keeps getting mad at me. "Not cool" she keeps saying, and I guess that sums it up.
the funniest **** out there is "not cool" by most standards

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I got blocked by him for talking stuff about him complaining about his contract. Hahaha

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We have a few people on here with disabilities, so I'm guessing it's not funny at all to them. Some of them fought in wars so we could laugh at pics like that. Gotta keep sh*t in perspective.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a few people on here with disabilities, so I'm guessing it's not funny at all to them.

We could do a poll. Ask all the people missing limbs if they find this stuff offensive. If we don't get a couple thousand amputees that vote against it, we can just take that as proof it's okay. Personally, I'll make fun of just about anything but that's just me.

Steve

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We could do a poll. Ask all the people missing limbs if they find this stuff offensive. If we don't get a couple thousand amputees that vote against it, we can just take that as proof it's okay. Personally, I'll make fun of just about anything but that's just me.

Steve

I've done my fair share of offensive posts, if I have a point to make. I try to keep my offensive posts limited to people who can answer for themselves though, generally speaking. It's just not my preference is all I'm saying. I did post a joke and deleted it, due to guilt. This one I won't touch. I don't really care what the rest of ya'll do though, I'm not the etiquette police (quite the opposite).

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've done my fair share of offensive posts, if I have a point to make. I try to keep my offensive posts limited to people who can answer for themselves though, generally speaking. It's just not my preference is all I'm saying. I did post a joke and deleted it, due to guilt. This one I won't touch. I don't really care what the rest of ya'll do though, I'm not the etiquette police (quite the opposite).
I'm sure the one-legged stripper who would absolutely unattractive with the leg is well aware that it's a sideshow kinda draw

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hear ya, I just think if you can't make fun of the handicapped then what is this world coming to???:) Seriously though, I try to not hurt anyone's feelings but other than that I really don't find any subject off limits when it comes to humor. It's a tough world, laughter softens it up a bit.

Steve

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How did I become the defender of the one-legged stripper? I don't care what any of ya'll do or make fun of or post. I'm the opposite of censorship. I merely said I made some jokes and my wife said, "Not cool," and that sums it up for me. I want to get laid tonight and making fun of one-legged strippers isn't going to get me there with the wifey.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did I become the defender of the one-legged stripper? I don't care what any of ya'll do or make fun of or post. I'm the opposite of censorship. I merely said I made some jokes and my wife said, "Not cool," and that sums it up for me. I want to get laid tonight and making fun of one-legged strippers isn't going to get me there with the wifey.

I'm a couple months away from my 39th anniversary. Always listen to the wifey, especially if tonight's the night.

Steve

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lmao. Fair enough

BUT, I've gotta say, being nice to a 1 legged stripper to get laid is a gateway decision that leads to banging 1 legged strippers :p