Anyone planning on going to any road games this year?

CDogg

Reaction score
Wish I had the money to go to the Minnesota game living in Sioux City it is only a four hour drive there just can't afford it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wish I had the money to go to the Minnesota game living in Sioux City it is only a four hour drive there just can't afford it.

You can get tickets to that game right now on StubHub for $20. But there's still gas, food, and hotel unless you drove back that night so I hear you.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I may go to the Jets game. I am going to be in NYC that week anyway, we had been planning to go there to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've been all over the world but never NY so figured why not? Look forward to seeing the sites.

Until now I hadn't really checked out the Cardinals schedule, so lucky for me (wife not so much).

You're familiar with Titans stadium aren't you. Tix are going for $30 on the visitors sideline lower level. Any tips on where to sit and or hotels near the stadium?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You're familiar with Titans stadium aren't you. Tix are going for $30 on the visitors sideline lower level. Any tips on where to sit and or hotels near the stadium?

Duck we stayed in a hotel right nexct to the stadium a few years ago. The game that Kurt sat out. It id the days inn stadium or something like that. Park there for free easy walk to the stadium. They have a full bar in the lobby for a pregame party. CBUS, OKCARDZONA, and their lovely brides met us there and we had the bar to ourselves.

Last edited:

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
They is a small group of us who are trying to make it to the Seattle game. Nothing in stone yet, but looks good for us to make it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Duck we stayed in a hotel right nexct to the stadium a few years ago. The game that Kurt sat out. It id the days inn stadium or something like that. Park there for free easy walk to the stadium. They have a full bar in the lobby for a pregame party. CBUS, OKCARDZONA, and their lovely brides met us there and we had the bar to ourselves.

:koolaid:

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will be at the Titans preseason game for sure. Will miss the game in St Louis for the first time in years. Looking into the Atlanta game or heading to Arizona for a game.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

We need to meet up in Green Bay since we couldn't in Minny last year...my ticket cost $250 but in lower end zone behind the posts about 10 rows up :D
Are the seats bleachers like SDS?

CDogg

Reaction score
You can get tickets to that game right now on StubHub for $20. But there's still gas, food, and hotel unless you drove back that night so I hear you.

Looks like I might be able to go because my parents might fly in from AZ and me and my dad will drive up there to the game. Hopefully they will be able to come. Never been to a cards game in an opposing stadium.:D

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll be moving to Connecticut around the time the season starts. If the money situation is good I'll try to catch either the Patriots game or Giants game.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We need to meet up in Green Bay since we couldn't in Minny last year...my ticket cost $250 but in lower end zone behind the posts about 10 rows up :D
Are the seats bleachers like SDS?

Not sure if I am going to that game yet. Packer fans are the worst, I got more abuse from them then any other stadium I have ever been in. Yes they are blecher seats and there is no upper deck. We'll see I have a friend who will probably talk me into it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05