Are the Suns considering dealing Banks?

fordronken

Reaction score
I don't listen to him, but he most certainly has not been right with anywhere near that frequency on the things that have then been posted on this board. For instance, he also said that Bryant and McGrady were coming. So that's twice being incorrect, which would mean he'd have to be right 18 times to get to 90%.

I think there's a bit of selective memory going on.

The remarkable thing is that he had an absolutely atrocious track record for years. Then, all of a sudden, starting about a year ago, he was breaking stories left and right. I think he just has a contact now and had never had one before.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
"The Suns will trade Banks"

Wow Gambo really went out on a limb. Don't you think it would be a lot more risky to say the Suns will NOT trade Banks?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He never said it was a certainty that they were coming. He said that it would be possible and it made for an interesting discussion for the day.

:thumbup:

You are correct sir. He never said any of those things WILL happen. He reported that the Suns were going after those guys. There is some selective memory. So unless someone here has a documented running talley of things right versus wrong, I have no idea giving him the benefit of the doubt. Those guys are more connected then anybody on these boards.

I really hope we move Banks. It's obvious we are not going to use him so what is the point? Get something for him now.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
So, just for the record, did he say that the Suns "will" trade Banks for Mohammed, or "may"? Because "may" doesn't mean anything. I can say that the Suns "may" trade Stoudemire for Grant Hill, and I won't be proven wrong when it doesn't happen.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't listen to him, but he most certainly has not been right with anywhere near that frequency on the things that have then been posted on this board. For instance, he also said that Bryant and McGrady were coming. So that's twice being incorrect, which would mean he'd have to be right 18 times to get to 90%.

He never said they were coming. He said the Suns were in negotiations to make those deals. Which was correct. The Suns were trying but failed.

He's been right most of the time. His only fault is that sometimes when a deal is in progress, it falls through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05