Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills Pre Game Thread (no twitter links). 09/02/24-09/07/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can we just minimize two items of frustration for the offensive side of the ball?

Less false starts and illegal motion penalties

Less batted passes at the line of scrimmage

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Howard Balzer

@HBalzer721
·
1h

The real key for Cardinals tomorrow is forcing turnovers. As good as Josh Allen is, he had 18 interceptions in 2023. That was the second-most in the NFL and his 3.1 INT percentage was second-worst. That contributed hugely to a 92.2 passer rating that ranked 16th among 33 QBs.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Watching USF v Alabama and see that Bill's nephew and Martin's son Nico Gramatica is kicking for USF.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Coupled with us spurning our waiver position, I'm even more convinced Dollar Bill's legacy lives on. Betcha we sign guys after game one, though smh

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Paramount+ as well
Which *might* be in 4k (upscaled or not, who knows). (and hdr?)
I'm going to test it vs Cox and see what seems better.
Funny they missed this. It might be THE best way to watch, but unconfirmed. Also, no idea if there's an in-market blackout.
The stream was better than Cox. Didn't seem to be 4k or HDR, but almost HDR like. Much more vivid and likely higher bitrate
Not in-market blacked out

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
ya see... Buffalo sees our record from last year and thinks we are weak...then they remember how we stole the last one from them with the Hail Murry...and they have had their minds made up for weeks that they are gonna beat the tar out of us in week one. They are secure in their perceived greatness. The one thing you can always count on in sports is the arrogance of a new york team.

Poor bastards are never gonna see it coming.

We are gonna spank them like a reject from Helgas House of Pain.
Monday morning their GM is gonna hire an entire team of psychologists to help them cope with the trauma we put on them for 60 minutes.
Aaron Rodgers is gonna watch the replay of our game against Buffalo and make plans to blow out his knee against Houston so he doesnt have to face us.
Our unedited game tape will be the reigning Box office champion for Halloween hack and slash films.
at the post game presser, the coaches will be the ones asking the questions..."what dafuq just happened?"

Buffalo...27
Redbirds...38
in the first quarter...I meant in the first quarter......

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why I don’t bet even when it’s seems obvious.

I saw the over for Conner receiving yards set at 11.5 and bet the over. Had that one locked up within the first drive. In all I won $150 on the 2 bets ($15) that I put on the Cards.

I did get lucky by guessing that Wilson would score the first TD of the game. That $5 bet turned into $130. I don't bet big money so that one win should fund my bets for the entire season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky