Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to say we have a shot, even with Tua back, but we haven't won back to back games since that 7 win streak ended in 2021. That's over 3 years ago.

So odds seem low.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since I claimed an 0-8 start to the season finishing 2-15 for the year, I’m no longer worthy of a prediction for the outcome of this game:)

Of course if we don’t win another game…

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Tua coming back means nothing, in my opinion,he's one hit away from being permanently injured,I can't see any high risk anything....but then again I could be wrong lol

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tua coming back means nothing, in my opinion,he's one hit away from being permanently injured,I can't see any high risk anything....but then again I could be wrong lol
I like Tua and root for him, when he's not playing the Cardinals. And with our improving defense, I feel bad for him if he has to play us. Just hope we win and don't end his career. Forget the details, but remember Steve Young getting injured playing us late in his career.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

You have to wonder about his mindset.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I think NR needs to find a way to get some hits on him early. Shake him up and he might fold.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
You have to wonder about his mindset.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I think NR needs to find a way to get some hits on him early. Shake him up and he might fold.
I understand and agree 100% , if he's out there the D has to hit him and keep him nervous

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan