Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since I claimed an 0-8 start to the season finishing 2-15 for the year, I’m no longer worthy of a prediction for the outcome of this game:)

Of course if we don’t win another game…

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Tua coming back means nothing, in my opinion,he's one hit away from being permanently injured,I can't see any high risk anything....but then again I could be wrong lol

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tua coming back means nothing, in my opinion,he's one hit away from being permanently injured,I can't see any high risk anything....but then again I could be wrong lol
I like Tua and root for him, when he's not playing the Cardinals. And with our improving defense, I feel bad for him if he has to play us. Just hope we win and don't end his career. Forget the details, but remember Steve Young getting injured playing us late in his career.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

You have to wonder about his mindset.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I think NR needs to find a way to get some hits on him early. Shake him up and he might fold.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brother is a huge Dolphins fan and we better win. Not that the Cards needed another reason to win.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Conner got injured (which is bound to happen) this offense would be deep trash.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk of Kyler is surrounded by trash with a terrible O-Line is bunk. 3rd best in pressure rate from the O-Line, one of the RBs in the league and a very good TE. That is all something to work with. His WRs are below average, but part of that is Kyler’s complete and utter inability to be accurate on downfield passes he regularly misses on or doesn’t even see because he’s locked on 1 WR.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk of Kyler is surrounded by trash with a terrible O-Line is bunk. 3rd best in pressure rate from the O-Line, one of the RBs in the league and a very good TE. That is all something to work with. His WRs are below average, but part of that is Kyler’s complete and utter inability to be accurate on downfield passes he regularly misses on or doesn’t even see because he’s locked on 1 WR.
There were at least 4 throws in last nights game where he had an open WR he actually found them but the throw was completely off and it was either you or me in the game thread saying “awful throw” that can’t happen imo….

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There were at least 4 throws in last nights game where he had an open WR he actually found them but the throw was completely off and it was either you or me in the game thread saying “awful throw” that can’t happen imo….

When you say 4 it doesn't seem much but he's only passing about 25 times a game on average so it's a high percentage.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other. Top 10 rush, bottom 10 passing.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say 4 it doesn't seem much but he's only passing about 25 times a game on average so it's a high percentage.
It’s def too often. And they weren’t a high degree of difficulty

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I like Tua and root for him, when he's not playing the Cardinals. And with our improving defense, I feel bad for him if he has to play us. Just hope we win and don't end his career. Forget the details, but remember Steve Young getting injured playing us late in his career.
I was there. Aneas Williams effectively ended Steve Young's career.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. How many times have we seen Kyler miss wide open receivers because he can't see past the line when the pocket closes in as well? There are certain things he still hasn't shown he can do effectively.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan