Arizona Cardinals @ SF 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/29/24-10/05/24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious does anybody know do the Cards fly out in advance and if so any idea what hotel we stay in? I talked to someone yesterday who said NFL teams often use a hotel that's just a couple of blocks from me, I walk by it every morning on my walk. Doesn't seem "high end" enough for me to have an NFL team staying there but the guy insisted some teams that play the Niners do stay there.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oakland and San Francisco disagree with you.

SF has a Poop Map for the city. It’s the very definition of a crap hole.

You must be registered for see images attach

Neither of which are anywhere near where the game is going to be played. I live a few blocks from Levi's the only poop I ever see is occasionally dog poop. I complain about it all the time when FOX does promos and shows all these places in SF when the game is in Santa Clara. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Not perfect, too expensive, but again if you'd actually been here you wouldn't say that. I just retired so I walk around my neighborhood all the time. People say hi to each other, always feel safe.

The poop map covers the life of the app, it's over years.

Oakland gave us Marshawn Lynch, hard to complain.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Neither of which are anywhere near where the game is going to be played. I live a few blocks from Levi's the only poop I ever see is occasionally dog poop. I complain about it all the time when FOX does promos and shows all these places in SF when the game is in Santa Clara. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Not perfect, too expensive, but again if you'd actually been here you wouldn't say that. I just retired so I walk around my neighborhood all the time. People say hi to each other, always feel safe.

The poop map covers the life of the app, it's over years.

Oakland gave us Marshawn Lynch, hard to complain.
I would live up there if I could afford it. Love, love, love the entire Bay Area!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake