Arizona Diamondbacks @ Cleveland Guardians series thread. 08/05/24-08/07/24

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Now, let's see that kid put a month together pitching like that. He just needs to learn consistency and how to pitch. That was a great inning! Some of the best we've seen from him, mixing pitches...inside/outside...then setting them up for the heat instead of relying on it.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure what the plan is for the catching position but I’m not sure how good I feel about Del Castillo from a defensive perspective if we need him long term. The bat is exciting so maybe have Herrera start most games and have him in case of emergency. Hopefully this is a 7-day deal and not any longer.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure what the plan is for the catching position but I’m not sure how good I feel about Del Castillo from a defensive perspective if we need him long term. The bat is exciting so maybe have Herrera start most games and have him in case of emergency. Hopefully this is a 7-day deal and not any longer.
Well, at least 10 days…

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Arizona Diamondbacks | Stats & Info

@DbacksStatsInfo
·
5m

Quick Hits--#Dbacks
You must be registered for see images attach
OF Lourdes Gurriel has very quietly put together a 13-game on-base streak. That includes a 10-game hit streak (from 7/22 to 8/2).#Dbacks
You must be registered for see images attach
[New Closer?] RHP Justin Martinez last 4 outings: 4 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 9 K.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Trying to move to the light...

Gabi's injury is more impactful than Walkers
They need to get Gabi a private trainer. He's racking up the muscle injuries and whatever the team trainers are doing with him isn't working.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jesse Friedman
@JesseNFriedman
·
6m
The Diamondbacks have Brandon Pfaadt listed as their probable starter for Game 1 on Wednesday and Eduardo Rodriguez listed for Game 2.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! So, we are playing 6 games in 5 days against 2 of the best teams in MLB.

And the Pirates, who are really good. It's a crazy hard week. Currently 3-1. If we just go 3-2 forward it's an incredbily successful week

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This kid can mash the ball as a catcher. He has De Los Santos stats in AAA but at the catcher position. Lefty hitter bonus
The biggest difference I see is that Del Los Santos throws out 25% of runners and Moreno throws out 36%. Del Los Santos also played a lot of DH and was an OF in collegeand moved to C his junior year. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to the MLB and if he'sstill growing into the position. .

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Guessing we’ll see Del Castillo in game one. Has he had time working with Brandon?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky