Arizona Diamondbacks @ Pittsburgh Pirates series thread. 08/02/24-08/04/24

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ciccone got screwed by the home plate umpire, who called a clear strike 3 to McCutchen a ball and Cutch then singled to start that barrage.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Climbing Mt. Skenes will be a tall task for the boyz, but perhaps the series winning streak will be at top of mind and they can get the win. Have to keep winning because you know that others chasing the wild card berths will be focusing on winning. DBacks are just half a game in front for the last wild card. No more throw away losses due to Sewald's Folly.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Climbing Mt. Skenes will be a tall task for the boyz, but perhaps the series winning streak will be at top of mind and they can get the win. Have to keep winning because you know that others chasing the wild card berths will be focusing on winning. DBacks are just half a game in front for the last wild card. No more throw away losses due to Sewald's Folly.
Every season is different. It just feels like this year getting the Wild Card is going to be a battle all the way to the last game of the season. I hope I am wrong, but this is going to be a dogfight this year.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Nope. Failure by Hazen
Nah, the 2 new dudes in the bullpen are the best and most consistent arms right now in kate innings. Torrey is just too stubborn to go against his system. I wouldn't doubt that Hazen is probably the reason Sewalds was finally moved down.