Around the NHL 23-24

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So happy for OEL.

Defensive clinic put on by the Cats. Can't believe Drai disappeared this series. They were so close to the reverse sweep but used up all of their magic.

Amazing series.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I liked Messier's take after the game. McDavid was the best player in the playoffs. but do you want a conn smythe winner coming from a losing team? and I only complain about it because you could kind of feel like the media was handing the trophy to him rather than waiting for the finals to play out.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked Messier's take after the game. McDavid was the best player in the playoffs. but do you want a conn smythe winner coming from a losing team? and I only complain about it because you could kind of feel like the media was handing the trophy to him rather than waiting for the finals to play out.

I'd say the vast majority of folks outside of EDM will only remember the big trophy handed out last night.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'd say the vast majority of folks outside of EDM will only remember the big trophy handed out last night.
agree and seeing the pain on the Edmonton players faces sucked. you can tell how bad they wanted the cup and that individual awards are irrelevant. I'm not hating on McDavid, he is the best player on the planet by a gap. hard to believe that Drai had no goals in the finals IIRC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryderckarm