ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cooper was my 3rd or 4th choice. Thing is the LT's went fast and furious and with the pass rushers right there with them. So all those articles and opinions that LT's are slipping in value...........uhmm, not so much.

Since there were no top notch QB's in this draft then the next level of players who have the biggest impact on the passing game were drafted early and often.

Cards got their choice of the top OG"s and went with Cooper, fingers crossed and cautiously optimistic but the #7 pick on a position that the NFL still doesn't value as much as several others. Well those who didn't want the 3rd best player at his position (Lane Johnson) should be happy.

Let's hope that Levi is the guy we saw at the end of the 2011 season and Massie is who we think he will be based on his play the last 8 games of 2012.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another thought, Mitch and Red Desert were not off base with TA. I'm still glad we didn't draft him because of the glut of talent we have at WR but their opinion of his abilities seems spot on.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Too bad we passed on TA. I think we will regret that move. But, gotta believe Arians and Keim know what they are doing.

Go Cards!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Coulda traded back into the first with those extra picks and had a great player plus Manuel.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bills give a vote of confidence to Kolb. Manuel better be ready by week 4.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Manuel could've been picked in the 2nd round. What a waste

Geno Smith has every right to be pissed

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jarvis falling like this reminds me of when Danny Granger fell in the NBA draft. Pittsburgh just gets so damn lucky each year.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm really not shocked with the Manuel pick. He is the best QB in the draft and you know at least 1 QB is going in the first round so why not pick him around the middle of the first.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reading the tea leaves at this point.

Cards go DT in rd 2 because they seem to be falling more than any other position.