ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is all very interesting when the offensive tackles took most of the heat last season.

Well at the beginning of the year they certainly deserved it. Then Massie got his mind right and started preparing properly for upcoming opponents. The worst LT ever in the history of the NFL is replaced by Potter who was at least serviceable.

With Levi coming back and BA labeling him elite one does feel a bit more comfortable with our OT's.

When they talk about moving the starting RT to guard or a back-up/starting LT to guard you know they are unhappy with their OG's.....

All that talk was about if we drafted a OT in rd 1 and because BA believes his Oline needs some players that have versatility.

I did wonder how much of the horrid line play belonged to the OT's vs the OG's. Rookie OT's who were playing better but how much did the OG's have to help them and be distracted. This draft answers the question for me.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
yea

probably, passed on the lowest cost -highest value QB's in NFL draft history- I like the draft overall now- but must really over value Palmer, Stanton and Hoyer.

I guess I just get to pay fan dollars and tolerate

I still see us taking a QB, Matt Scott would be nice :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinal’s running back proved this season that he was capable of maintaining his level of play even without Andrew Luck at QB. While he isn't exceptional in any one facet of the game, he is technically sound, and well rounded. Taylor is possibly the safest back in this class due to his ability to not only pass protect, but to catch the football, which will make him invaluable on third downs.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05