Bears @ Cardinals game thread

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
GOD, I know, when Bill was holding the FG attepmt I swear the laces where not out. Where is Ace Ventura when you need him.

Big picture, champ. Top down--organizational science and art. It's fans like you for whom the Cardinals provide a yearly intelligence test.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Your Coach SUCK!
You have 58 sec, u have 2nd and 2 on 22 u going fast thru Bears def., don't let them breath....keep play pass, f......k it!!! u run 2 plays and u got 1 yard???
Coach always go for TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Coach-U Danm F..K!
I belive in you MATT u gonna be a great QB one day, just move to GREEN BAY PACKERS, we can take care of you, we know how!!!!

Sorry I don't speak Japanese.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your Coach SUCK!
You have 58 sec, u have 2nd and 2 on 22 u going fast thru Bears def., don't let them breath....keep play pass, f......k it!!! u run 2 plays and u got 1 yard???
Coach always go for TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Coach-U Danm F..K!
I belive in you MATT u gonna be a great QB one day, just move to GREEN BAY PACKERS, we can take care of you, we know how!!!!

He is hooked on phonics.

danb22

Reaction score
Still can't believe this

How does Rackers go from the best kicker in the league to a joke. What a disgrace

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big picture, champ. Top down--organizational science and art. It's fans like you for whom the Cardinals provide a yearly intelligence test.

I guess that means I am a fan then. Where does that leave you? And if you are qustioning my intelligence, you really do not want to go there.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ITs like the teams switched UNIS!!!!

THis is great...

However, I have a sick feeling the Bears win 21-20... God I hope not!

Good job jinxing us...

Grossman has looked like crap all night, What happened to that dude?

I picked him up in my fantasy football league 2 weeks ago....It's the kind of luck I have...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we close this thead and add it to the HOF?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we ban abomb for bumping this muffing thread!!!!!!!!?!?!!

MODS!!!

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Can we close this thead and add it to the HOF?

Please edit your post accordingly so it does not appear that Cardinal fans would make such an insensitive statement. I do not appreciate you doing this to cause others pain. You've done this to all of us now on this occasion and I am asking you nicely to please immediately stop. I have never once reported anyone on this board EVER for anything they've said about the Bears game. But your antics in doing these "bumps" are rude and very hurtful. If you do not edit your post I am going to request that a moderator do it for you and that you be admonished to cease and desist this type of bannable behavior.

I'm all for talking about Cards games. As long as it's not the Bears game.

ATTN: MODERATORS. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ABOMB DOING THIS TO OTHER POSTERS. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND IT'S PAINFUL.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please edit your post accordingly so it does not appear that Cardinal fans would make such an insensitive statement. I do not appreciate you doing this to cause others pain. You've done this to all of us now on this occasion and I am asking you nicely to please immediately stop. I have never once reported anyone on this board EVER for anything they've said about the Bears game. But your antics in doing these "bumps" are rude and very hurtful. If you do not edit your post I am going to request that a moderator do it for you and that you be admonished to cease and desist this type of bannable behavior.

ATTN: MODERATORS. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ABOMB DOING THIS TO OTHER POSTERS. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND IT'S PAINFUL.

:biglaugh:

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score

BroncoGirl? Is that you?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ha ha. I am happy that I have been lurking P&R to get that ref.