Bengals at Cardinals gameday thread 10-8-23

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I hope 3 picks happen too.

But let me ask a question… if Burrow is a flash in the pan after winning the Heisman and National Title, the AFC Title and came within OT of winning 2 AFC Titles, what does that make Kyler Murray who’s never done ANY of the above and when given the chance in playoff games (or games to clinch going to the playoffs) has completely and utterly crapped the bed?
We'll have good sense of Kyler this season. If he isn't an upgrade from Joshua Dobbs, we'll know a lot.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, for starters, Kyler not playing today speaks to how much more his injuries play a part of him impacting the game.
All I know is I look forward to your posts, love every post being about Kyler(and never positive). Please keep them coming!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As there's no other games thread I just need to say Bryce Young is awful.

As is Desmond Ridder but that's less surprising.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Bengals better not get caught lacking against the cards today....

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bengals struggled so far because Burroughs playing with an injured calf. Almost all his throws are less than 10 yards.

Each week it heals more and more, at some point he will be back to his pro bowl self

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bengals struggled so far because Burroughs playing with an injured calf. Almost all his throws are less than 10 yards.

Each week it heals more and more, at some point he will be back to his pro bowl self

I think it's more than that. Lots of QBs have played with leg injuries before without being that bad.

Might just be missing all offseason but there's something off there beyond his calf I think.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Niceeeee falcons :) on w over texans draft status still solid!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22