• Bills

Votes: 17 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First time poster, so I might as well be bold.

We win and win big, by 17+ points at least.

My reasoning:

The Cards have better coaching and game planning abilities - Buffalo is a team about to be in total disarray, trending down, with its owner and head coach at odds. The Cards are the more focused team, trending up, and are finally achieving a commonality of purpose. The players, management and ownership have aligned their goals in a way that we have not previously experienced. This winning atmosphere is not to be take lightly, and is nothing like "our same ol’ Cardinals."

On offense, the Cards are faster, better conditioned, and more talented at the skill positions, especially if Q plays. Name one Buffalo player on offense that you would trade straight up, position to position, for a corresponding Cardinal. (Okay, *sips koolaid* maybe Henry/McGahee for Emmitt).

Defensively, even though the Bills are higher ranked, from what I’ve seen, they really aren’t a very punishing group. I would imagine watching the Cardinal game films from the Saints game, or better yet, last week’s mugging of the ‘Hawks, must give them a similar feeling that they got when watching the Raven’s film from the week before; the same feeling that this commin’ Sunday ain’t gonna be a whole lotta fun.

And furthermore, whose Special Teams unit would you rather have, ours or their’s? Heck, even our Kicker is a linebacker in disguise.

And finally, who do you think is really, I mean really, really, looking forward to this game? DG or Mularkey? A. Wilson or J. Reed? Berry or Bledsoe? M. Bidwill or Wilson?

At some point in time both the Cardinals, and their fans, need to get over our inferiority complex about competing in the NFL. This game should be that point. If this year has proven anything, it’s that the past has very little relation to the here and now. Right here, right now, WE are the better team. Right here, right now, WE are a better team than most of the teams that have already beaten the Bills. That said, why shouldn’t we beat them, and I mean pummel them, in every sense of the word?

Cards - 30

Bills - 0

P.S. Buffet lunch on the newbie at The Palms, order anything you want, and there’s an unlimited supply of hot and cold running red koolaid.

The Shark

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
jefftheshark said:
First time poster, so I might as well be bold.

We win and win big, by 17+ points at least.

My reasoning:

The Cards have better coaching and game planning abilities - Buffalo is a team about to be in total disarray, trending down, with its owner and head coach at odds. The Cards are the more focused team, trending up, and are finally achieving a commonality of purpose. The players, management and ownership have aligned their goals in a way that we have not previously experienced. This winning atmosphere is not to be take lightly, and is nothing like "our same ol’ Cardinals."

On offense, the Cards are faster, better conditioned, and more talented at the skill positions, especially if Q plays. Name one Buffalo player on offense that you would trade straight up, position to position, for a corresponding Cardinal. (Okay, *sips koolaid* maybe Henry/McGahee for Emmitt).

Defensively, even though the Bills are higher ranked, from what I’ve seen, they really aren’t a very punishing group. I would imagine watching the Cardinal game films from the Saints game, or better yet, last week’s mugging of the ‘Hawks, must give them a similar feeling that they got when watching the Raven’s film from the week before; the same feeling that this commin’ Sunday ain’t gonna be a whole lotta fun.

And furthermore, whose Special Teams unit would you rather have, ours or their’s? Heck, even our Kicker is a linebacker in disguise.

And finally, who do you think is really, I mean really, really, looking forward to this game? DG or Mularkey? A. Wilson or J. Reed? Berry or Bledsoe? M. Bidwill or Wilson?

At some point in time both the Cardinals, and their fans, need to get over our inferiority complex about competing in the NFL. This game should be that point. If this year has proven anything, it’s that the past has very little relation to the here and now. Right here, right now, WE are the better team. Right here, right now, WE are a better team than most of the teams that have already beaten the Bills. That said, why shouldn’t we beat them, and I mean pummel them, in every sense of the word?

Cards - 30

Bills - 0

P.S. Buffet lunch on the newbie at The Palms, order anything you want, and there’s an unlimited supply of hot and cold running red koolaid.

The Shark

Nice post Shark, props on the food choice, welcome!

CaliCards

Registered
Reaction score
Cards wins after demolishing the Bills O-Line to visit Bledso often!!

Cards 24
Bills 17

Gooooooooo Cards :cards: :cards:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We squeak one out 16-13. Our defense sets up a TD run, and we get three long field goals. Our offense is ineffective as the Bills are good at stopping the run, and our passing game once again can't get going. We nail Bledsoe a lot but they get a TD out when we turn it over in our own end.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 17

Bills 10

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Buffalo - 13
Cards - 10

I am on record as saying we will not sweep Buffalo and Miami on the road. This team hasn't won on the road in two years, a cross-country sweep is very unlikely although I think the losing streak will end in one the two upcoming games.

OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Mcgahee said he's starting this week against us. Read it on Buffalo's site. Hopefully we can shut him down and get him to fumble the ball.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Buffalo - 13
Cards - 10

I am on record as saying we will not sweep Buffalo and Miami on the road. This team hasn't won on the road in two years, a cross-country sweep is very unlikely although I think the losing streak will end in one the two upcoming games.

We will sweep on the road. No better way to break the losing streak than winning on Halloween, and once that monkey is off the team's back, they will plow forward.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I picked Seattle last week. Yep that settles it, have to go with the Buffalo Bills this week.

Buffalo 24
Cards 17

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
This is a game that can make a change in the course of the season big time! Last week we won a game that very very few people thought we could win. And to make the win even better, we lost the lead and found a way to come back. That shows something for this team. Playing on the road has caused us problems, but realistically we have played pretty well on the road this year, defensively at least.

Buffalo has a decent D, I dont think they are as good as the Seahags D. So I dont really worry about our offense having to much trouble staying in the game as it is. But then when you factor Q into the game, this could be a blow out game if he is effective at all. Just having Q back on the field will make Fitz and Johnson more productive IMO!

Our D is tough, no doubts should remain in anyones mind about that. They should be able to man handle the Buffalo offense. I predict 4-5 take aways for our D and at least 2 more sacks.

So with all that said I predict a score of Cards 30 - Buffalo 9, they wont get into the endzone at all!

:cards:

Reaction score
:thumbup: Nice opener, Shark!

The new era Cardinals are way, way, better than this years Bills team.

The Cardinals haven't allowed a rushing TD this season, Buffalo hasn't scored a rushing TD this season.

What happened in San Francisco will not happen again, mark it down!!!

Cardinals win! :cards:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even in a win.........

we will not blow them out....especially on the road. Dennis Green will play it close to the vest, especially if the defense keeps playing the way it has.
This has the makings of one of those all field goal games.
Cards 9 Bills 6

spanky1

Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
we will not blow them out....especially on the road. Dennis Green will play it close to the vest, especially if the defense keeps playing the way it has.
This has the makings of one of those all field goal games.
Cards 9 Bills 6

slanidrac,

I tend to agree with this......all FG games.....and isn't it nice that we have Rackers versus Gramatica.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
DieHardCardFan said:
This is a game that can make a change in the course of the season big time! Last week we won a game that very very few people thought we could win. And to make the win even better, we lost the lead and found a way to come back. That shows something for this team. Playing on the road has caused us problems, but realistically we have played pretty well on the road this year, defensively at least.

Buffalo has a decent D, I dont think they are as good as the Seahags D. So I dont really worry about our offense having to much trouble staying in the game as it is. But then when you factor Q into the game, this could be a blow out game if he is effective at all. Just having Q back on the field will make Fitz and Johnson more productive IMO!

Our D is tough, no doubts should remain in anyones mind about that. They should be able to man handle the Buffalo offense. I predict 4-5 take aways for our D and at least 2 more sacks.

So with all that said I predict a score of Cards 30 - Buffalo 9, they wont get into the endzone at all!

:cards:

I see you're getting fired up for this one Diehard! Me too. And I hope you're right. I think we're the better team, and if things shake out right, we might win by two or three touchdowns.

But I think its more likely this one turns into a war.

Denny's gonna have them whipped into a frenzy, but the bills will come out fighting like crazy on their home turf.

Quan tips the scales in our favor and we end up with a brutal 16-13 win. Lots of hard hitting, lots of emmitt.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Complete and utter domination.

24-3 Cards.

Or something like that... :D

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

31-6 Cards. We will show Buffalo the "Quan".
Hey, I finally joined after visiting this site for years. How do I start a thread on this site? Also, I was driving down Midler in Syracuse on Sunday and saw a huge banner of the Cards, and I was wondering if that person was on this board? I can't believe there's another Cards fan in Syracuse!!!

Last edited:

seesred

Reaction score
There is an excelant chance we will have our first shut out this year against a worse offense than we have all thought we have been scoring points latly.

Cards 31 Bills 0

GBR

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05