Bold Predictions: Niners make playoffs, Cards don't

Reaction score
While you called the game right, Smith is still an improvement over Hill and he keeps getting better every week. 300+ yards, 2TD and 0INT. I have no idea why Gore has become a non-factor.
Very simple - they are running a spread offense, with Smith operating out of the shotgun most of the time.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Rest assured, the Cardinals will NOT have a letdown next week. Whiz is still seething that they beat us in the opener in our house. I expect the Cardinals to come out flying on both sides of the ball. The Niners can win this game, but they will have to play extremely well. For the Niners to win, they better be prepared to score 35 pts & I doubt they can. Our offense will WANT to score 40 & they just may.

You're dead on.I agree 40 and the whiners can never put that up.We also have learned how to pass block on the OLT side.It was a beautifull thing to watch.Bring on the colts.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
HUGE step in the right direction yesterday! As I hoped, we now have a 2 game lead heading into next week. The Rams represent the biggest "TRAP" we have yet to play. Thankfully, the 9ers head to Green Bay where it will be a very tough test for them as well!
We "should" pull out the victory next week and the Packers "should" beat the 9ers, creating a 3 game lead for us. Barring any serious, key injuries we should be able to take a 3 game lead all the way to the division title given the remaining schedule!

A win next week coupled with a 9er loss will serve to take a huge amount of pressure off of the 12/14th Monday Nighter vs the 9ers!

The story though is that the Cards actually did what they were "supposed" to do! They won at home after coming off a HUGE road win, against a desperate but inferior team. Big step for this team!

Uggghhh... Leave it to the Cards to keep this thread a possibility still!!!!

:mad:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Just think how it must feel to be a 49er fan and after the win tonight to look at the schedule and see the next two games for the Cards are Detroit and St.Louis.

:koolaid:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just think how it must feel to be a 49er fan and after the win tonight to look at the schedule and see the next two games for the Cards are Detroit and St.Louis.

OMG, can you imagine this board if we lose 1 of those games? The board would meltdown the entire Web.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score

Let's not get hung up on formalities. Do you really think the Cards are capable of losing out, including to Detroit and St. Louis? And even in the remote chance that actually happened, the 49ers are going to get spanked in Philly, so we'll at least back into the division title.

Hey, look on the bright side, we tanked this part of the season last year and got to the Super Bowl!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Honestly? If I'm a 9er, I would feel pretty good about the team I just played tonight dropping one, if not both of those games. Fitz is hurt. Kurt is hobbling. Rackers is hurt. Our RB's literally can't hold onto the ball. The Cards committed 11 penalities!! Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Cards travel to Detroit and lay another stink bomb...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Honestly? If I'm a 9er, I would feel pretty good about the team I just played tonight dropping one, if not both of those games. Fitz is hurt. Kurt is hobbling. Rackers is hurt. Our RB's literally can't hold onto the ball. The Cards committed 11 penalities!! Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Cards travel to Detroit and lay another stink bomb...

Now that's funny.

The Cards played the exact same game against Carolina that they did tonight. The next week they put 41 on the Bears in Chicago and followed that up with a 31-20 win against Seattle. And 3 games later pasted the 10-1 Vikings.

But these are the Cardinals so they probably will lose out and finish 8-8. It will be the end of the team as we know it. Dansby will leave, Robinson, Berry,Okeafor and Warner will retire. Boldin and Leinart will be traded.

We'll be right back at the bottom of the league as St.Pierre hands the ball off to Wells 30 times a game while we wait for the rookie QB to develop and our defense is unable to stop a stiff breeze.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now that's funny.

The Cards played the exact same game against Carolina that they did tonight. The next week they put 41 on the Bears in Chicago and followed that up with a 31-20 win against Seattle. And 3 games later pasted the 10-1 Vikings.

But these are the Cardinals so they probably will lose out and finish 8-8. It will be the end of the team as we know it. Dansby will leave, Robinson, Berry,Okeafor and Warner will retire. Boldin and Leinart will be traded.

We'll be right back at the bottom of the league as St.Pierre hands the ball off to Wells 30 times a game while we wait for the rookie QB to develop and our defense is unable to stop a stiff breeze.

Hey... A-Dub had 8 tackles and an int.
It's all good bro!

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05