Bring on the Forty Whiners

nac49ers

Reaction score
hey cardinal fans,if you dont remember,the niners Defense took out matt leinart last year,so you O Line better protect his Ass even Better this year...

i say the niners score 28

the the birds score 14

smith throwing 2 td's
gore getting 110-120 rush yrds

and the D just sTomping on your asses!

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
hey cardinal fans,if you dont remember,the niners Defense took out matt leinart last year,so you O Line better protect his Ass even Better this year...

i say the niners score 28

the the birds score 14

smith throwing 2 td's
gore getting 110-120 rush yrds

and the D just sTomping on your asses!

And it seems Kurt did a fine job of finishing you off....yes, that's right, Kurt Warner, seems he owns you guys. We're not worried, our o-line will protect both Matt and Kurt this season.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wow, came to this thread late. Let me hit a lot of points I came up with as I read.

First, stop with the gay bashing. It's childish and does nothing for discussion.

Next, 49er fans, kindly stop with the Smith vs Leinart. Leinart made it clear he went back to school in part to avoid having to be drafted by the 49ers, and made it equally clear he was thrilled to be drafted by the Cards. After all, he came into an offense with Fitz, Boldin, and Edge. Leinart is also the better QB today, debateably (sp?), and will more than likely be the better QB down the road. 9ers fans, if you keep trying to say you prefer Smith over Leinart, we'll have to keep laughing.

Bill Walsh night will be huge for you. You'll come out with a big adrenaline rush, I suspect. If we can weather that very early storm, it'll be a great game. If not, it'll be a long night.

On Gore: what are we going to see? Is he going to be game ready? If so, he'll get well over 100 yds and probably a score. Will it be enough? The 9ers will HAVE to have a good passing game to make it so, or else we'll simply end up stacking against the run. If he comes out tentative, or not quite in game shape or up to speed, he will be shut down. Guaranteed, we'll be keying on Gore, because Smith has shown absolutley bubkus as far as being able to beat a team through the air.

On your DBs vs our receivers: just stop. Clements will do a decent job against someone, but he'll still need help, and the other receiver will rip you to shreds, just like last year. Your secondary is outgunned on this matchup, and you have to pray you get a huge pass rush.

On our line: we are much improved, apparently. I was a Gandy doubter, but he's shown good work. Brown has shown to be a real gem. Yes, it's the preseason, so we might not be as good as we think, but we are definitely better than last year. That means we'll have at least a semblence of a rushing attack, which will make our passing game even more potent.

On keeping us to a low score: nagannahappen. We'll score over 21 agaisnt you, easy, because we have a dynamic offense. Will it be enough? See my next point.

On our defense: ugh. I pray the whole 'only vanilla in preseason' idea is the truth, because if it isn't, then we're screwed. Defensively we'll be keying on Gore. I don't see the 9ers beating us through the air (see below), so it will be our questionable D against Gore. We'll be keying on him, so it should be interesting. Could be ugly, could be good. No way of knowing yet.

On your budding offensive 'stars'. Davis has proven less than nothing thus far. Until he does, don't brag about him. It's like us saying, 'man, you'd better look out for Euhus...he's a stud!' Yeah, he has raw athleticism, but how many players have that that don't pan out? I'm not saying he's a bust, but he's far from a proven player, let alone a star. Darrell Jackson? Bad knees, and he isn't playing for a QB he is totally in synch with any more. The transition is going to be hard on him. I doubt he has a good year. Lelie? Are you serious? You must be joking, because by saying he's a go-to guy, you're actually devaluing your offense.

So, there you have it. Rather than quote a ton of posts, I rounded it all up into one.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Stout, the voice of reason.

You're no fun. J/K :D

Good post!

Once again the correct use of the quote function.
Not quoting a long post. :wave:

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Snap back to reality here dude.. Current squads, Matt has championship rings from USC.. Alex?

All this SuperBowl talk of generations past reminds me of the openings in Star Wars movies where the words scroll out into outter space and start with "Once upon a distant time"..

Once upon a distant time huh? I see you know almost as much about football as you do about movies. (Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Leinart is the more marketable guy...but do you think he'd make more money and have more endorsement deals if he played for the 49ers? or the Cards? And the only way Leinart makes more money than Alex is if you count the other ways he makes money. His contract is millions less than Smith's.

Sorry but San Fran is a bigger market.
No doubt. The city is made up of a bunch of guys who love nothing more than to see men in tight pants. The game doesn't even matter.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Once upon a distant time huh? I see you know almost as much about football as you do about movies. (Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away)

That's funny, this is the second Stars Wars referrence by whiners fans in this thread.
I see a theme developing. :D
I'll just leave it at that.
I don't want to insult BIM.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Wow, came to this thread late. Let me hit a lot of points I came up with as I read.

First, stop with the gay bashing. It's childish and does nothing for discussion.

Next, 49er fans, kindly stop with the Smith vs Leinart. Leinart made it clear he went back to school in part to avoid having to be drafted by the 49ers, and made it equally clear he was thrilled to be drafted by the Cards. After all, he came into an offense with Fitz, Boldin, and Edge. Leinart is also the better QB today, debateably (sp?), and will more than likely be the better QB down the road. 9ers fans, if you keep trying to say you prefer Smith over Leinart, we'll have to keep laughing.

Bill Walsh night will be huge for you. You'll come out with a big adrenaline rush, I suspect. If we can weather that very early storm, it'll be a great game. If not, it'll be a long night.

On Gore: what are we going to see? Is he going to be game ready? If so, he'll get well over 100 yds and probably a score. Will it be enough? The 9ers will HAVE to have a good passing game to make it so, or else we'll simply end up stacking against the run. If he comes out tentative, or not quite in game shape or up to speed, he will be shut down. Guaranteed, we'll be keying on Gore, because Smith has shown absolutley bubkus as far as being able to beat a team through the air.

On your DBs vs our receivers: just stop. Clements will do a decent job against someone, but he'll still need help, and the other receiver will rip you to shreds, just like last year. Your secondary is outgunned on this matchup, and you have to pray you get a huge pass rush.

On our line: we are much improved, apparently. I was a Gandy doubter, but he's shown good work. Brown has shown to be a real gem. Yes, it's the preseason, so we might not be as good as we think, but we are definitely better than last year. That means we'll have at least a semblence of a rushing attack, which will make our passing game even more potent.

On keeping us to a low score: nagannahappen. We'll score over 21 agaisnt you, easy, because we have a dynamic offense. Will it be enough? See my next point.

On our defense: ugh. I pray the whole 'only vanilla in preseason' idea is the truth, because if it isn't, then we're screwed. Defensively we'll be keying on Gore. I don't see the 9ers beating us through the air (see below), so it will be our questionable D against Gore. We'll be keying on him, so it should be interesting. Could be ugly, could be good. No way of knowing yet.

On your budding offensive 'stars'. Davis has proven less than nothing thus far. Until he does, don't brag about him. It's like us saying, 'man, you'd better look out for Euhus...he's a stud!' Yeah, he has raw athleticism, but how many players have that that don't pan out? I'm not saying he's a bust, but he's far from a proven player, let alone a star. Darrell Jackson? Bad knees, and he isn't playing for a QB he is totally in synch with any more. The transition is going to be hard on him. I doubt he has a good year. Lelie? Are you serious? You must be joking, because by saying he's a go-to guy, you're actually devaluing your offense.

So, there you have it. Rather than quote a ton of posts, I rounded it all up into one.

Good post, good summary. A bit slanted, but I think we all lean towards our own team.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
they will. we own them. and alexander is not going to do much this year. i am not calling a 4-12 record, but i think our division will be the best in the NFC.
I can almost see that happenning. I think their offense could be pretty bad, but their D is awful good and will keep them in games.

Last edited:

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
That's funny, this is the second Stars Wars referrence by whiners fans in this thread.
I see a theme developing. :D
I'll just leave it at that.
I don't want to insult BIM.

I was correcting a mis-quote from one of you people.

So take your theme back and give it to G

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why don'y you take your attitude somewhere else whiner!

Typical whiner, this is what he posted to me on another thread:

Guess you are just living up to your nickname, ****

I think it's time for him to go bye, bye.

spectorns6

Reaction score
Well guess what....you have to have a pretty good QB to win a SB.....not one that panicks when you get into his face...it's called poise, but you wouldn't know that since you have not had a QB with anything like that in a long, long time.

as opposed to when you guys have ever had a pretty good qb...that would be NEVER

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya, keep telling yourself that ..

I think your just mad that Leinart decided to skip the 2005 draft leaving you with Alex "Little Hands" Smith.. Oh, what could have been for you guys.. It just wasnt meant to be..

:rolleyes: measurements?

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Why don'y you take your attitude somewhere else whiner!

What's a don'y?

(That is quoting you. Just wanted you to be aware so you don't make an a$$ of yourself twice in the same thread)

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Typical whiner, this is what he posted to me on another thread:

Guess you are just living up to your nickname, ****

I think it's time for him to go bye, bye.

I have to apologize. In the other thread I posted facts and logic before I knew I was dealing with a female football fan.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What's a don'y?

(That is quoting you. Just wanted you to be aware so you don't make an a$$ of yourself twice in the same thread)

Yeah, I punched the the Y instaed of T key, which are right next to each other.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

It still doesn't address your inadequate whiner attitude.
Now does it?

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well a lot of people on the webzone overreact to the smallest things and don't see the big picture. Alex had one bad game vs San Diego.

Vs Chicago the team sucked but Alex played more or less ok. He did go into the san diego game with a 106 qb rating. The oline kind of looked bad vs San Diego and Smith made a mistake throwing a pick by not seeing a defensive player in the area.

He never looked lost however. I'm anxious to see how he does with the actual 1st string receivers playing with him and Frank Gore in the backfield.

That's why I think preseason is worthless for starters. You can never make a fair assessment on players because of who they are playing with and against.

Monday can't come soon enough.
In the Chicago game the 49ers game plan was just to run the ball. Alex only threw the ball eight times, i believe.

San Diego Alex looked lost and confused,IMO. He almost got killed one pass attempt, and he had time to throw it too.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I punched the the Y instaed of T key, which are right next to each other.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

It still doesn't address your inadequate whiner attitude.
Now does it?

What is inadequate about my attitude?

You are welcome, we Niner fans are trying to educate you one skill set at a time. After you learn to be literate we will attempt to teach you about how to win a playoff game. I know it hasn't been successful in over 50 years there, but why not shoot for the moon? Today correct spelling, tomorrow an understanding of how futile your Cardinals organization has been.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05