Bring on the Forty Whiners

the donald

Reaction score

Your killin me.. Can you please use the quote function correctly? Or does Utah not teach computer skills.. I kid I kid, but cmon man.. seriously..​

speaking of which, i do love your guy's quote function, on my niner board the quotes can go on for days. 20+ people quoted on one post. it gets bad, though i would never trade in that board for anything.​

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't belive I just clicked the link.....duh.

That's right....he graduated from a top university, was the most decorated QB in the history of college FB, three time All American, played in a pro-style offense....and God blessed him by landing in Arizona and having two of the best WR tandems in the NFL.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
That's right....he graduated from a top university, was the most decorated QB in the history of college FB, three time All American, played in a pro-style offense....and God blessed him by landing in Arizona and having two of the best WR tandems in the NFL.

Amen, to the Q.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add pretty to that list. Alex Smith told me to tell you...

Wouldnt be the first time Ive been called a flattering words for my looks.. But I gotta ask this, and its more important than what Alex said to you.. What are you doing hanging out with Alex if he has these urges? Your married right? Just asking.. :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Wouldnt be the first time Ive been called a flattering words for my looks.. But I gotta ask this, and its more important than what Alex said to you.. What are you doing hanging out with Alex if he has these urges? Your married right? Just asking.. :D

Yeah, I am... But since he isn't, he has more money to spend on drinks and hats.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ask yourself before you want an answer.. Wpould you really want a 9ers player hitting on you? :D

But you know it was a HUGE joke...I'm not desperate at all, and that's what I'd have to be to even think about a 49er in - you know - that way. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05