Bring on the Forty Whiners

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But you know it was a HUGE joke...I'm not desperate at all, and that's what I'd have to be to even think about a 49er in - you know - that way. :D

Just think.. His lil hands could massage one sixth of your shoulder blades at a time.. :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Sorry....46....did not graduate from college. Raised three kids, one elementary school teacher, next one graduates this spring, youngest still a senior in high school. School of hard knocks for me....hope the kids do better.​

Not knocking your life. Life is life and that's it. I can't claim to have done what you have done. It's all in good fun, enjoy ASFN.

sw3j

Reaction score
The people that do are morons...I don't recommend you follow their lead.

I don't think you worry about stats, but I think you should pay attention to the way your QB plays.

I didn't watch the 49ers play, but after reading your board, Smith looked lost out there at times. Remember, this is against base packages for most teams.

Sure, Matt overthrew some guys, but his decisions almost always looked good.

Genus49

Reaction score
I don't think you worry about stats, but I think you should pay attention to the way your QB plays.

I didn't watch the 49ers play, but after reading your board, Smith looked lost out there at times. Remember, this is against base packages for most teams.

Sure, Matt overthrew some guys, but his decisions almost always looked good.

Well a lot of people on the webzone overreact to the smallest things and don't see the big picture. Alex had one bad game vs San Diego.

Vs Chicago the team sucked but Alex played more or less ok. He did go into the san diego game with a 106 qb rating. The oline kind of looked bad vs San Diego and Smith made a mistake throwing a pick by not seeing a defensive player in the area.

He never looked lost however. I'm anxious to see how he does with the actual 1st string receivers playing with him and Frank Gore in the backfield.

That's why I think preseason is worthless for starters. You can never make a fair assessment on players because of who they are playing with and against.

Monday can't come soon enough.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sorry....46....did not graduate from college. Raised three kids, one elementary school teacher, next one graduates this spring, youngest still a senior in high school. School of hard knocks for me....hope the kids do better.​

Very commendable, but so many of the 49er fans are pompous jerks and many of us have had our fill of them. We don't love your 49ers, understand that, go back to your own board if you expect some whiner lovefest, you won't get it here.

Utah49er

Reaction score
Very commendable, but so many of the 49er fans are pompous jerks and many of us have had our fill of them. We don't love your 49ers, understand that, go back to your own board if you expect some whiner lovefest, you won't get it here.

Not lookin for love here, just checking out what the Cardinal fans are thinking...maybe trading a few barbs here and there...don't worry about us we are just harmless 49er fans reaching out to say...

YOUR GOIN DOWN MONDAY NIGHT...lol...hahahaha

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Not lookin for love here, just checking out what the Cardinal fans are thinking...maybe trading a few barbs here and there...don't worry about us we are just harmless 49er fans reaching out to say...​

YOUR GOIN DOWN, MONDAY NIGHT IN HISTORY, FOR THE GREATEST WIN OVER MY WEAK A$$ NINERS, KILLING OUR HOPES BEFORE WE HAD TIME TO ENJOY THEM...lol...hahahaha​

Boy, that's mighty nice of you to finally realize the truth Utah!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not lookin for love here, just checking out what the Cardinal fans are thinking...maybe trading a few barbs here and there...don't worry about us we are just harmless 49er fans reaching out to say...

WE ARE GOIN DOWN MONDAY NIGHT...lol...hahahaha

There, I fixed that for you!

Now that is the correct use of the quote function. :D

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If miss quoteing someone is the correct use of your "quote function" i suggest you replace it. Other than that get used to me....I will be here all week. 'Cause...I ...love you guys.​

Not if you get banned.....our moderators do not tolerate trolls, many of your fellow niners have "gotten the boot", just hope that we do not grow weary of you.

Jaccoob

Cardinal Lunatic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Genus49
Yes....all 49er players are gay. That's why they're so light on their feet.

Good one!!!!

OW!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05