Bucks @ Suns game thread 11-22-17

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker with the technical. He needs to maintain his composure even though he got two successive offensive fouls.

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hate referees who make the game about themselves. Two straight offensive fouls against a team's best player is absurd. Not what the game should be about.

(If they were obvious fouls, that's one thing. Not remotely the case here. Just bad for the game imho)

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wonder how much Monroe's services would cost if we tried to keep him beyond this season...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Middleton and Bledsoe have done the job against the Suns with 31 and 24 points respectively.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bender, all of a sudden, is doing the job.

He has 11 points and 3 rebounds.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monroe is playing like a man in there. He is tenacious.

Monroe with 20 points and 10 rebounds.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Suns could have got Thon Maker in the Bledsoe trade.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Len hasn't played, which isn't surprising since we don't need him but it's nice that we don't need him. Monroe should start over Chandler. The only reason Chandler should start is to showcase him for a trade but being overshadowed by his backup doesn't help his value. If Chandler starts in December though that's a problem because Monroe is clearly the better player and other teams should know what Chandler brings to the table. Tonight though we're showing he's healthy after missing the last couple of games.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I'd like to know Bender's thinking in wearing a mask.
EJ and KRay said that Bender has been hit in the face a lot lately and will wear the mask for protection until further notice.

If it helps, why not?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Len hasn't played, which isn't surprising since we don't need him but it's nice that we don't need him. Monroe should start over Chandler. The only reason Chandler should start is to showcase him for a trade but being overshadowed by his backup doesn't help his value. If Chandler starts in December though that's a problem because Monroe is clearly the better player and other teams should know what Chandler brings to the table. Tonight though we're showing he's healthy after missing the last couple of games.

I think the possibility of showcasing either player is legitimate.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EJ and KRay said that Bender has been hit in the face a lot lately and will wear the mask for protection until further notice.

If it helps, why not?

I want him to get approval to wear a colored mask like a hockey goalie if he must. :)

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Nice come back and game by Suns. I am excited to see Warren attacking the offense glass!

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
During the first 3 quarters, I had no doubt the Suns will pull it out in the 4th quarter. Tie game with 55.3 to go. They're not making it easy, even with the Bucks down three players.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake