Bulls at Suns 11-24-2010

jibikao

Reaction score
Blah... how come Dragic only played 8mins? What's the average starters' age?? Richard, Nash and Hill all played over 42 mins with Nash playing 48mins? Nash is 36 years old and Hill is 38?? That right there is why Suns lost in OTs...

Last year Gentry would let Dragic play even when Suns' down so Nash can get some rest, but why did he let Nash play such long minutes? And Childress only played 12mins?

Looks like a big substitution problem in this game?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
THe Bulls were on the 2nd night of a back to back. Get a clue.

We lost to the Bobcats as well when they were on the 2nd of a back to back.

Suns are garbage. They can't even beat tired and weary teams @ HOME!
LOL, are you a Suns fan or a xanax commercial?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOL, are you a Suns fan or a xanax commercial?
I'm sorry, I don't drink that Suns kool-aid like many here.

I say it as I see it. I know the truth hurts, but we just gotta admit it.

They have already dropped 2 games in which the opponent was coming off a tough, emotion loss while the Suns had rest.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

They have already dropped 2 games in which the opponent was coming off a tough, emotion loss while the Suns had rest.
Suns played a good game, you got the Miami Meat blowing up, we lost Stat, and we are not garbage by any stretch. You seem to know about BBall, you know garbage teams then.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

JRich makes one more free throw and you wouldn't be complaining like this. Amazing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Friggin Dudley, whats going on homie?

Something is definitely wrong with Dudley--unfortunately, IMO I think it's having Childress on the team that's doing it. Not directly of course, but Childress is easily having a better year so far and I think mentally, Jared has to get by that.

And one other thing, and people aren't going to like this opinion, but it's generally thought that Robin Lopez up until his injury was this season's most disappointing player. But since then, the most disappointing player is a no-brainer. Goran Dragic has looked lost and worthless for 5 games now. That to me is the most alarming thing about this current run right now. People are asking why he only played 8 minutes--well, those 8 minutes were terrible, absolutely awful. I don't blame Gentry one bit for taking him out of the game.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Something is definitely wrong with Dudley--unfortunately, IMO I think it's having Childress on the team that's doing it. Not directly of course, but Childress is easily having a better year so far and I think mentally, Jared has to get by that.

And one other thing, and people aren't going to like this opinion, but it's generally thought that Robin Lopez up until his injury was this season's most disappointing player. But since then, the most disappointing player is a no-brainer. Goran Dragic has looked lost and worthless for 5 games now. That to me is the most alarming thing about this current run right now. People are asking why he only played 8 minutes--well, those 8 minutes were terrible, absolutely awful. I don't blame Gentry one bit for taking him out of the game.

Too early for most disappointing, IMO, but Lopez didn't take off this year like I had hoped. Goran is the one behind the better talent theory that you speak of. He can ball, he can turn a game around. This game was close at the end, Nash made it a point to be available even while hurtin.

So Dragic didn't see much time, he is still one of my favs. Homie can be the next manu.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Too early for most disappointing, IMO, but Lopez didn't take off this year like I had hoped. Goran is the one behind the better talent theory that you speak of. He can ball, he can turn a game around. This game was close at the end, Nash made it a point to be available even while hurtin.

So Dragic didn't see much time, he is still one of my favs. Homie can be the next manu.

I agree, I love Goran and think he can be good. But this run of bad form is alarming, to say the least. And when I said most disappointing, I meant in context with the first 15 games of the season, not overall.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just hope Coach keeps playing with the line up. At times , when we are doing good or bad, our changes really change the game. That's how a lot of other teams beat us. We had our starters, they were pimpin. Then the Spurs or who ever would flip the script, change the momentum, and we would lose.

Our new face, big bench, lot of season left. Identity unknown, because there is a lot going on. The team we have right now will look completely different then the one heading into the play-offs. No kool aid needed.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are we really reveling in the fact that it was a close game when we led for most of the night then choke down the stretch to a team on second night of a back-2-back. Bulls are a young good team, but the Suns should have beaten them tonight.
The Suns did the right thing in the 1st half pushing the ball but became lethargic on offense in the second. imo, starters may have lost it in OT but the bench lost this game in the 4th, Dragic, Dudley are definitely playing like crap.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
That Charlie Chaplin guy sure is funny in a tragic way. When someone else complains after a tough loss he complains about them, sounding like the worst kind of homer fan. Then he starts to complain himself...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That Charlie Chaplin guy sure is funny in a tragic way. When someone else complains after a tough loss he complains about them, sounding like the worst kind of homer fan. Then he starts to complain himself...

LOL Coming from a Spurs homer, that's rich. Too bad my screen name isn't SplitterIsGod.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

This is how good our teams are. I don't think a Suns fan hoping for some change is reactionary. I do think a Suns fan pretending all is fine is too conservative and a homer fan.

If I say that the Spurs is a good team it's a fact not fiction.

Totally agree. It's okay for him to complain yet some of us aren't allowed. Spurs are a better team than the Suns, there is no question about it. As for Dragic, I find it unreasonable why this guy doesn't get more minutes to get comfortable. He has had 20 minutes in the last two games, this following a night where had 17 points and 10 assists and 0 turnovers. Chaplin says "Goran Dragic has looked lost and worthless for 5 games now." This comment is not reactionary? Dude needs a reality check.

Last edited:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
JRich makes one more free throw and you wouldn't be complaining like this. Amazing.
Suns learn to play defense and I wouldn't be complaining like this.

Suns trade for a traditional PF and I wouldn't be complaining like this.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
17 p, 10 assists and 0 TOs is only worthless if you don't care about facts. Some posters here (elindholm is another one) just don't care about mundane stuff like facts and it seems they are used to getting away with it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns played a good game, you got the Miami Meat blowing up, we lost Stat, and we are not garbage by any stretch. You seem to know about BBall, you know garbage teams then.
How did the Suns play a good game? They blew a 21 pt lead! If the game was close all the way through, and then the Suns pushed for OT then lost I would at least say we played a good game.

Its so embrassing. We have gotten embrassed twice once in front of the the opponent's arena and one's in our own after the opponent played the night before while the Suns had rest.

Every Suns fan was so quick to blame the slow start on fatique, hard schedule etc....But funny how when we get the advantage on back to backs, we still lose or get blown out.

Watch Blake Griffin & Chris Kaman have a PARTY on the Suns.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh man what a horrible ending to a great start :(, man our defense is so bad lol we will be lucky to get 8th seed this year. But the Knicks aren't doing all that great eaither lol at amare

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh man what a horrible ending to a great start :(, man our defense is so bad lol we will be lucky to get 8th seed this year. But the Knicks aren't doing all that great eaither lol at amare

They may be getting it together, at least they beat Bobcats back-to-back already this season, something the Suns were unable to do when Bobcats even played the night before. You may want to change that to lol Suns

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
How did the Suns play a good game? They blew a 21 pt lead! If the game was close all the way through, and then the Suns pushed for OT then lost I would at least say we played a good game.

Its so embrassing. We have gotten embrassed twice once in front of the the opponent's arena and one's in our own after the opponent played the night before while the Suns had rest.

Every Suns fan was so quick to blame the slow start on fatique, hard schedule etc....But funny how when we get the advantage on back to backs, we still lose or get blown out.

Watch Blake Griffin & Chris Kaman have a PARTY on the Suns.

We still had a 21 point lead. How is that NOT good? We had a 21 point lead IN THE FIRST QUARTER! Which was a high for the season. This is a team that gives up leads.

This loss was disappointing, yes. But embarassing? Come on now. You obviously didn't watch the Miami, Orlando and Charlotte games. THOSE were embarassing. This was simply disappointing.

This team isn't going to win the title. What are you hoping to see? They don't play good defense and they don't rebound well. If you expect more, then I suggest turn the channel, because you're NOT going to get it. Geez.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Some posters here (elindholm is another one) just don't care about mundane stuff like facts

I'm probably the greatest proponent of facts on this entire board. In every one of our previous conversations, I have asked you to respond to facts and you have disintegrated into an idiotic drool of personal attacks.

Now you are going to remind me that I predicted that Splitter would never play in the NBA, as if I hadn't already acknowledged that mistake a half dozen times already.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
The Suns give up 110.4 PPG...holy...

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We still had a 21 point lead. How is that NOT good? We had a 21 point lead IN THE FIRST QUARTER! Which was a high for the season. This is a team that gives up leads.

This loss was disappointing, yes. But embarassing? Come on now. You obviously didn't watch the Miami, Orlando and Charlotte games. THOSE were embarassing. This was simply disappointing.

This team isn't going to win the title. What are you hoping to see? They don't play good defense and they don't rebound well. If you expect more, then I suggest turn the channel, because you're NOT going to get it. Geez.
I understand that. But then why can't we start rebuilding?? We need to trade Nash & Hill to contenders to give them an opportunity for a championship.

And then use the draft picks or young potential we get from those trades to build for the future.