Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray never even looked MHJ way the entire last drive. That has to change quickly. Dortch played a really good game, but he can't be our #1 WR.

Overall I can't be mad. We played way better than I expected, with no real contribution from MHJ or McBride.

Our running game could easily be TOP 5 in the NFL if we improve on what we saw today.
Played worse than I expected.

The oline looked better than I expected, but that was about my only positive.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Murray never even looked MHJ way the entire last drive. That has to change quickly. Dortch played a really good game, but he can't be our #1 WR.

Overall I can't be mad. We played way better than I expected, with no real contribution from MHJ or McBride.

Our running game could easily be TOP 5 in the NFL if we improve on what we saw today.
If that ******* offensive coordinator stops calling stretch plays with a 30 year old RB that's the slowest guy in the room.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It sucked we once again threw up a 50/50 ball to an undersized WR, for whatever reason.

Bottom line is the Cards lost today because of defensive coaching!!! Shame on you JG & Rollis. Allen single handedly beat you because you refused to play a 5 man front, didn’t spy him, continually pulling out Mack Wilson for Pappoe & played too much soft zone in crucial situations. Shame on you both.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Umm the Bills are good have been for awhile in case yo just started watching football lol. Anyone who had this marked as an opening win was lying to themselves!
Well, next 2 weeks are only tougher, so I guess we should just forfeit now

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you said we would go to the Bills and have a chance to drive to win the game down 6 in Q4 I'd snatch your hand off.

No game of football is perfect. No team stops every QB run or gets off the field every 3rd down. The game probably comes down to a few moment.

Zaven's sack being ruled a foul. Letting them get that long 3rd down to James cook. Not getting PI calls at the end. Kyler missing MHJ wide open.

I'd argue they looked rusty in crucial spots and probably comes down to most players not getting a competitive snap in preseason.

But lots here to be positive about. We scored 30 on the road at a SB contender.