Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If you said we would go to the Bills and have a chance to drive to win the game down 6 in Q4 I'd snatch your hand off.

No game of football is perfect. No team stops every QB run or gets off the field every 3rd down. The game probably comes down to a few moment.

Zaven's sack being ruled a foul. Letting them get that long 3rd down to James cook. Not getting PI calls at the end. Kyler missing MHJ wide open.

I'd argue they looked rusty in crucial spots and probably comes down to most players not getting a competitive snap in preseason.

But lots here to be positive about. We scored 30 on the road at a SB contender.
Truth.
That ******** call on Collins was a game changer. Turned a punt into points.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
So playing and getting your timing down in PS games is looming large between KM and MHJ

No timing at all today
He was double-teamed for most of the game with safety help (except for the one play were the inexplicably left him WIDE OPEN)

The playcalling in the 2nd half was downright bizarre at times and the D was Swiss cheese throughout. It really shouldn't have been as close as it was

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
you adjust your playcall during the 2 minute drill - priorities being not running out of downs or time

A) leave a blocking back in there to pick up blitz
B) empty backfield spread with kyler able to run
C) run conner up the middle as buffalo blitzes
D) C really isn't usually the correct answer on these

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Cardinals should have won this one on the last drive. We gotta be smarter. Wilson’s drop didn’t help either. Designed passes to McBride and at least give Harrison a shot. That being said Dortch was interfered with on 2 passes.
Defense wasn’t good especially against the run although Josh Allen is damn good and will hang 34 on a lot of defenses.
I’m not completely disappointed in today’s performance because anyway you look at it this was supposed to be a loss.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Umm the Bills are good have been for awhile in case yo just started watching football lol. Anyone who had this marked as an opening win was lying to themselves!
Bills are good but he ain’t wrong in terms that we are going to need to score 35 points a game because the defense is a mess.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you said we would go to the Bills and have a chance to drive to win the game down 6 in Q4 I'd snatch your hand off.

No game of football is perfect. No team stops every QB run or gets off the field every 3rd down. The game probably comes down to a few moment.

Zaven's sack being ruled a foul. Letting them get that long 3rd down to James cook. Not getting PI calls at the end. Kyler missing MHJ wide open.

I'd argue they looked rusty in crucial spots and probably comes down to most players not getting a competitive snap in preseason.

But lots here to be positive about. We scored 30 on the road at a SB contender.
Really? You must have a really low opinion of the team if you were encouraged by this game.

We couldn’t stop them all game.