Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Nope, it's all on Kyler. Defense gives up 34, OC calls run after run with our slowest back, including on 3rd and long...but none of that really matters. Kyler didn't see a guy wide open on the opposite side of the field than his progression, while a defender was about to bury him. It's his fault. All of it

Nobody is saying that my friend, and the season is far from over.

We did some good things on offense today, including K1.

Some are just saying a top five, top ten QB makes that game saving/winning play to MHJ. K1 didn't make the play, and that sucks.

99% of board wants K1 to be an NFL superstar and we're disappointed when he misses a play like that.

Hang in there.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
He’s a 6 year vet in the league. He should absolutely be seeing the field.
You act like he’s a Caleb Williams rookie out there.
If this was his rookie season, nobody would be on him. It’s his 6th year. He shouldn’t be watching the rush, which he obviously does.
Josh Allen missed a wide open guy as well for a TD and he is a 7 year vet.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A lot of decent teams looking like garbage today. Actually making me a lot better about state of team

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Allen missed a wide open guy as well for a TD and he is a 7 year vet.
Josh Allen also carried the entire offense to 34 points. He’s allowed to miss when he consistently puts up points to make up for missed opportunities.

Kyler didn’t. If you can’t see the difference, I don’t know what to tell you.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a fair question.
Has anyone thought Kyler has been “cool in the pocket” with the rush around him?

To me, it’s always been kind of chaotic when there is the first sign of pressure when he’s in the pocket.

He actually was in the first half today. He seemed far less confident in the pocket in the 2nd half like because of the RT situation he didn't trust it.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
When you get time I'll send you a hooked-on-phonics type video on QB progressions.
Could you please send that to me too. I would like to know how that was not KM fault. i was thinking it was MB fault because he is so cheap. It is asking a lot for a QB in his 6th year and making $40 million a year to see an open receiver.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
The Cardinals offense only scored 3 points in the second half. Not acceptable. When you are a $40 million QB and the game is tied, you come in and kick some ass.
So you expected us to win in Buffalo on the road to open the season?

I for sure didn’t.

I did expect us to compete and we passed that test.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s just bad QB play then. And flat out pretty stupid. A guy drops his pass in the NFL and you’re not going to look his way when he’s your best receiver?

That makes no sense.

Blame the coach for not playing either of them in the preseason

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser