Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
100%. I was told I was crazy though last week.

Also, what a great job drafting Melton and a damn blocking TE in rounds 2 and 3
The Tip pick in the 3rd is looking crazier by the day. Guy has to be a generational talent as a blocker to be anywhere near that spot.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
He was also playing against one of the worst defenses we've ever seen, with little pressure, and a run game that supported him (you know, instead of running Conner for 1 yard in the dumbest situations)

After having apportioned K1 his appropriate share of the blame for losing today, yes, we can start to talk about the defense.

It didn't look very good. Particularly disappointing was the touchdown surrendered at the end of the 1st half where the Bills had about a million penalties and we still couldn't stop them.

It got a couple of stops late, let's give it a little credit, but we can't give up 34 every week.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
After having apportioned K1 his appropriate share of the blame for losing today, yes, we can start to talk about the defense.

It didn't look very good. Particularly disappointing was the touchdown surrendered at the end of the 1st half where the Bills had about a million penalties and we still couldn't stop them.

It got a couple of stops late, let's give it a little credit, but we can't give up 34 every week.
The defense doesn’t have talent. Can’t expect them to make a difference when the unit doesn’t have difference makers

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tip pick in the 3rd is looking crazier by the day. Guy has to be a generational talent as a blocker to be anywhere near that spot.

You draft blocking TEs in round 6 or 7.

It was such a stupid use of resources I can't with it.

And then he can't even win the 2nd job. Just trash

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The "stops" our defense got in th second half were:

1) Allen missing a wide open guy deep down the field
2) Allen missing a wide open TE (threw it at his feet)

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Just curious , what were you referring to when you said there is another reason some don’t like Kyler? Clarifying that Would be a great way to end this argument don’t you think?
Many hate that he's short and plays video games. A lot of these knuckleheads wanted to keep Rosen.

It's interesting that race is heavily on people's mind though in this case. "doth protest too much, me thinks"

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
You draft blocking TEs in round 6 or 7.

It was such a stupid use of resources I can't with it.

And then he can't even win the 2nd job. Just trash
I am less and less impressed with MO and his talent evaluating abilities. Let’s not forget the backup Qb and the other QB he traded for that are both trash.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

The defense stinks. I think everyone knows that.

The frustration comes from having the chance to win and your franchise QB failing in crunch time.

I don’t think many even have the Cardinals as a playoff team. But you have to make the plays to win when they are there. And it was clearly there.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am less and less impressed with MO and his talent evaluating abilities. Let’s not forget the backup Qb and the other QB he traded for that are both trash.

We are going to look back at who we could have had at the top of round 2 and cry.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss

@joshweinfuss

When the media left the Cardinals' locker room, Kyler Murray was still sitting at his locker in uniform 35 minutes after the game. By then, he was the only player still in uniform. Like he did so often last year, he was talking with QB coach Israel Woolfork, breaking down the game while it was still fresh. "Felt like we should've won that," Murray said after the game.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
The defense stinks. I think everyone knows that.

The frustration comes from having the chance to win and your franchise QB failing in crunch time.

I don’t think many even have the Cardinals as a playoff team. But you have to make the plays to win when they are there. And it was clearly there.
Still confident we win 8 or more. Never thought Buffalo would be in that 8.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Many hate that he's short and plays video games. A lot of these knuckleheads wanted to keep Rosen.

It's interesting that race is heavily on people's mind though in this case. "doth protest too much, me thinks"
Thanks for the response . I guess I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t just say that in the original post.

I don’t think anyone on this board is racist. People can’t keep using that excuse for why some don’t love Kyler. Watching multiple passes get knocked down to kill a drive because he’s short is a problem though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser