Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
I’d have to see a replay to see where MHJ was on the read progression, but he’s supposed to be your #1 and he was IMMEDIATELY wide open. Sorry I’m just not excusing kyler there. That wide open doesn’t happen a lot. You can’t miss it if you’re a stud QB. And if you do and you’re stud QB you overcome it. Like Josh allen apparently did. Kyler could not.
You would think he’d be the #1 read but that didn’t seem to be the case. Why? I have no idea. That obviously needs to change.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It’s easy to look at it from this one angle lol on the right side of the field yet Murray was evading rushers on the left side of field and MJH wasn’t a 1 or 2 read, which I would say is a huge mistake by the coaches of not having MJH to be much more a part of the gameplan…
Yes but that's not how it works. Yes there is a play call. Then your pre-snap read is what determines your progressions. I mean you can't go to the line of scrimmage knowing where the ball is going or where I should be looking after the snap.

He had it going all his way he looked off the safety and never looked back to what should have been his first read. IMO. I could be wrong but I would love to hear Kurt Warner's review if that play.

Hell Romo would have been telling us where to throw the balli Right before it was snapped.

It looked to me like K1 started down the left side of the field and never read anything.