Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
maybe so but the blame would be firmly on the defense and less Kyler conflict going on here, which at times make this place intolerable.
The blame would’ve been on Monti even a lot more than it already is which would have made it just as intolerable.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh damn it would’ve been a minute left had Kyler seen MHJ & scored. I thought it was 30 seconds. Yea that definitely would’ve been a last second Josh Allen heartbreak.
Maybe but Scott Norwood would have missed wide right... :biglaugh:

I still say I would rather be up a couple of points and put the pressure on them to win the game. Instead we got to watch them take a knee in victory formation.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe but Scott Norwood would have missed wide right... :biglaugh:

I still say I would rather be up a couple of points and put the pressure on them to win the game. Instead we got to watch them take a knee in victory formation.
I agree with you.

Just don’t think it would have played out like that.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh damn it would’ve been a minute left had Kyler seen MHJ & scored. I thought it was 30 seconds. Yea that definitely would’ve been a last second Josh Allen heartbreak.
Besides I'm not saying that play wins the game, but you could say Kyler made plays at crunch time to give us the lead. I know you don't think it's better that we didn't score??

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d have to see a replay to see where MHJ was on the read progression, but he’s supposed to be your #1 and he was IMMEDIATELY wide open. Sorry I’m just not excusing kyler there. That wide open doesn’t happen a lot. You can’t miss it if you’re a stud QB. And if you do and you’re stud QB you overcome it. Like Josh allen apparently did. Kyler could not.
Yes he should be option #1 but as everyone witnessed today he clearly was not the coaches weren’t even smart enough to have a dozen or so plays and force feed him the ball. They chose JC and we saw how that worked out….lol Kyler moved back and to the left side of field evading the clogged up backfield like much of the day and MJH was on the other side of the field, people are acting like he had time in that situation which is just false, by the time the drop back was made their were people all around him…

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Besides I'm not saying that play wins the game, but you could say Kyler made plays at crunch time to give us the lead. I know you don't think it's better that we didn't score??
lmao

How did you get that from my post?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes but that's not how it works. Yes there is a play call. Then your pre-snap read is what determines your progressions. I mean you can't go to the line of scrimmage knowing where the ball is going or where I should be looking after the snap.

He had it going all his way he looked off the safety and never looked back to what should have been his first read. IMO. I could be wrong but I would love to hear Kurt Warner's review if that play.

Hell Romo would have been telling us where to throw the balli Right before it was snapped.

It looked to me like K1 started down the left side of the field and never read anything.
You’re making my point yeah he should have been the first read way more today but he was NOT clearly as he got very few targets even! That’s on the coaches MJH should have had 10-12 minimum targets today period terrible game plan to have JC be the main offense!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You’re making my point yeah he should have been the first read way more today but he was NOT clearly as he got very few targets even! That’s on the coaches MJH should have had 10-12 minimum targets today period terrible game plan to have JC be the main offense!
I don't think you're reading my post correctly. I'm not make your point. I'm say I don't agree with your point. And Kyler should have known pre-snap that MHJ should be my first read after looking off that safety. I mean he had single coverage after looking off the safety. He should have thrown it to him even if he was in tight coverage. Let him make a play.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think you're reading my post correctly. I'm not make your point. I'm say I don't agree with your point. And Kyler should have known pre-snap that MHJ should be my first read after looking off that safety. I mean he had single coverage after looking off the safety. He should have thrown it to him even if he was in tight coverage. Let him make a play.
Clearly their was a play called and it wasn’t MJH lol they were running hurry up not like Kyler is going up to the line and making a bunch of pre snap reads when we are rushing to get the CALLED plays off…

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can anyone point to a link to the post game press conference? Genuinely want to see how JG and PetzTard explain themselves out of this ?
Just watched JG and Kyler.. pretty pathetic. I don’t care about coach speak at this point. JG thought a run on 3rd and 10 was the right call lol? Kyler left a lot to be enthused by