Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After having apportioned K1 his appropriate share of the blame for losing today, yes, we can start to talk about the defense.

It didn't look very good. Particularly disappointing was the touchdown surrendered at the end of the 1st half where the Bills had about a million penalties and we still couldn't stop them.

It got a couple of stops late, let's give it a little credit, but we can't give up 34 every week.
What are we going to talk about there? It’s obvious they’re terrible and undermanned. To quote our former coach: “The Defense is who we thought they were!” (at least to anyone not overdosing on hopium during the off-season.)

The offense was supposed to be BETTER. And it scored a whopping 3 second half points. And Kyler looked just as mediocre as he has for the overwhelming majority of the time he can actually stay on the field since we went 7-0 in 2021.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kyler murray after the first half

You must be registered for see images attach

kyler murray after the second half

You must be registered for see images attach

any questions?
Yeah he threw 12 passes in the second half lol! What the fudge is our OC doing? You just used your 1st pick in the draft for arguably the best player in the draft and you didn’t have him scripted into the gameplan heavily should have had 10-12 targets game 1! Coaching malpractice imho.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Our D is pathetic but we still had a chance at the end. The Wilson drop was bad but some questionable play calls and pass interference not being called on the Bills at all did us in.

Yeah he threw 12 passes in the second half lol! What the fudge is our OC doing? You just used your 1st pick in the draft for arguably the best player in the draft and you didn’t have him scripted into the gameplan heavily should have had 10-12 targets game 1! Coaching malpractice imho.
I was watching on Red Zone and I couldn't figure out what was going on when Kyler Murray's passing yardage on the leaderboard didn't change. 12 attempts? Terrible play calling.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Imagine being a QB who thinks he’s going to win by producing a whopping 3 points in the second half.
Imagine a fan thinking the QB is making all those decision or drops and is happy about the pathetic result of making Conner the focus of the offense when you just used your first to get the best player I be the draft and your dumb fudge coach decided to to heavily involve him in the game plan over the old RB…

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Allen also carried the entire offense to 34 points. He’s allowed to miss when he consistently puts up points to make up for missed opportunities.

Kyler didn’t. If you can’t see the difference, I don’t know what to tell you.
Must have missed all those Murray rushes that were all huge. No one was complaining in the first half of Murray’s performance. Then the line goes to hell play calling goes to hell and you’re all wtf Kyler can’t you do it all by yourself! Rationalize all you want Murray wasn’t the big issue this game and if the refs actually call the multiple PIs in the last series alien we likely win! Or pathetic drops right in the hands of our supposed best receivers in MJH and Wilson! Lots of blame to go around but some of you seem to want to point to one guy it’s a pretty consistent theme with the lot of you…

• 100%
Reactions: urs

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Murray never even looked MHJ way the entire last drive. That has to change quickly. Dortch played a really good game, but he can't be our #1 WR.

Overall I can't be mad. We played way better than I expected, with no real contribution from MHJ or McBride.

Our running game could easily be TOP 5 in the NFL if we improve on what we saw today.
Eh we can’t count on 57 yards rushing from Murray. Outside of him we rushed 20 times for 67 yards. That’s not good. This oline doesn’t look as good as last years.

Also, the fact that kyler was 21/31 is meaningless if it only results in 162 yards. 4 catches combined for MHJ and mcbride is awful. The offense was mediocre. Defense atrocious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky