Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes really Kyler sees MHJ like he should have and it’s a win. I mean, I guess if he doesn’t drop it that is.
Yeah and the pathetic defense wouldn’t have surrendered a quick drive for a FG win by them right? We know how that would have went probably a big PI play or a blown coverage resulting in a big play into FG position lol you just know it wouldn’t have been a game winner too much time would have been left for Allen lol…

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s really inexcusable.
It’s easy to look at it from this one angle lol on the right side of the field yet Murray was evading rushers on the left side of field and MJH wasn’t a 1 or 2 read, which I would say is a huge mistake by the coaches of not having MJH to be much more a part of the gameplan…

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No benson at all second half. James Conner has his role on this team but we need to incorporate more RB speed during the game. Defensive line is the most glaring problem right now. Consistent first contact 5 yards down field. Petzig / Murray better figure how to get MHJ more touches or this fan base will go nuts. Isn’t the old saying teams improve a lot from game one to game two. We shall find out

urs

All Star
Reaction score
It’s easy to look at it from this one angle lol on the right side of the field yet Murray was evading rushers on the left side of field and MJH wasn’t a 1 or 2 read, which I would say is a huge mistake by the coaches of not having MJH to be much more a part of the gameplan…
Not sure why they don't understand this. Yes, we all wish Kyler would have seen MHJ. Maybe he SHOULD have, but it's a scheme and playcalling failure that he isn't closer to the primary read

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a fair question.
Has anyone thought Kyler has been “cool in the pocket” with the rush around him?

To me, it’s always been kind of chaotic when there is the first sign of pressure when he’s in the pocket.
He looks about as comfortable as my bowels after consuming an 18 pack of Busch Light and two dozen deviled eggs.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah and the pathetic defense wouldn’t have surrendered a quick drive for a FG win by them right? We know how that would have went probably a big PI play or a blown coverage resulting in a big play into FG position lol you just know it wouldn’t have been a game winner too much time would have been left for Allen lol…
Most likely

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No benson at all second half. James Conner has his role on this team but we need to incorporate more RB speed during the game. Defensive line is the most glaring problem right now. Consistent first contact 5 yards down field. Petzig / Murray better figure how to get MHJ more touches or this fan base will go nuts. Isn’t the old saying teams improve a lot from game one to game two. We shall find out
Yes. IMO, Conner should just be our short yardage and goaline back. Benson should get the workhorse role.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
At this point in his career I think we need to come to the realization that the Kyler pick was a mistake. All of the experts said he was too small to be an NFL QB. They were right. He has had moments glory, but not nearly enough of them. He would have been wise to stick to baseball. The experts were right once again. He cant see over the offensive linemen and he gets way too many balls batted down. Just as it is prudent to listen to your doctor, lawyer or financial advisor. Its usually wise to listen to experts. Yet another Keim disaster.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s really inexcusable.
This is year freaking 6. Year freaking 6. You can’t be missing huge plays like that and expect to be an elite QB. There is zero excuses for Kyler this year. If he can’t fulfill his potential this season? He never will.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky