Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying, it's easier to be calm and unfazed when you are facing a 30-yard FG for the win as opposed to a 45+ yard FG. Not saying he would be fazed either way, but we will see when that time comes.
I'd rather not have that time come for a bit lol. Let's just start winning by 10 or 14.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gtfoh with your ******** he had a great game and you still try to knock it by saying he had a good game… You’re the biggest hater and everyone knows it. You were even critical in his great games don’t act like your some objective person in Kyler what a joke! You know what was really different today…. Guys caught balls and there weren’t a bunch of drops! And yeah Kyler made it happen all the while running for his life a good chunk of the game. It just ruins your week when he plays great then you can’t bitch about it for the entire week! Enjoy your week off!

Dude he had 4 batted passes and a fumble to go with less than 70 yards passing at half time.

He had a great 2nd half.

Are you that guy that asked to kiss him?

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m back, yep i had to get cleaned up. Definitely pee level excitement! Wow, two wins in a row and .500 after 8 game gauntlet.

I could not ask for more from this team.
Right on cue

We needed this to keep us all going

Good to see the team come together and find a way to win

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying, it's easier to be calm and unfazed when you are facing a 30-yard FG for the win as opposed to a 45+ yard FG. Not saying he would be fazed either way, but we will see when that time comes.
His main issue last year was low kicks from 40+. He was a 3rd round pick that the Patriots gave up on after one season. If we can fix that we could have a long term solution. I'm still terrified of important kick over 40 yards.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Dude he had 4 batted passes and a fumble to go with less than 70 yards passing at half time.

He had a great 2nd half.

Oh look another ******** take, pick a few plays instead of the overall great game to try a rationalize your stupid fukcing takes! You should kiss his fukcing ass you clown! Enjoy your week off from being a total *******!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Gtfoh with your ******** he had a great game and you still try to knock it by saying he had a good game… You’re the biggest hater and everyone knows it. You were even critical in his great games don’t act like your some objective person in Kyler what a joke! You know what was really different today…. Guys caught balls and there weren’t a bunch of drops! And yeah Kyler made it happen all the while running for his life a good chunk of the game. It just ruins your week when he plays great then you can’t bitch about it for the entire week! Enjoy your week off!
Lil Marv...6 catches on 7 targets.
That's the difference... Marv only been catching 50% of his targets before today.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler had a good game.

Honestly it's a bit sad you feel the need to crow about 1 good game after many poor one.

The difference is I'll say when he's good and when he's bad. I don't pretend it's always someone else's fault like some.
If he's crowing (I haven't read the post), it's because we WON (I assume). Be happy for once.:thewave::bday::rockon::clapping::fans:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler had a good game.

Honestly it's a bit sad you feel the need to crow about 1 good game after many poor one.

The difference is I'll say when he's good and when he's bad. I don't pretend it's always someone else's fault like some.
Good to know you are doing well Brit.. I mean that with all seriousness as your post would have one to think there was concern

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Game balls to Kyler and Ryland
Don't forget the defense as we held Hill and Waddle pretty much in check, without a good pass rush. And, please stop with the Budda trade possibilities. He's a tackling machine and the heart of our defense. McBride was great on National TE Day, also. And, I'll close with, "Welcome Back Mr. Harrison".

And, I'm not directing the Budda trade stuff at anyone.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

He had a great 2nd half.

Is the second half not part of the game?
Do the 230 yards and TD after halftime not count?

Or maybe...do they combine with the first 2 quarters to make an overall "Great" game.....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan