Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-1-23

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's something unbelievable to lose a game and I don't feel that bad. But kind of shows where we are in our assessment of the team. We just want to be competitive every game and be entertaining. Check. Check.

And that's kinda sad.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's something unbelievable to lose a game and I don't feel that bad. But kind of shows where we are in our assessment of the team. We just want to be competitive every game and be entertaining. Check. Check.

And that's kinda sad.
Why is it sad? Cardinals are starting Joshua Dobbs and the Dline practice squad while somehow looking competitive against best team in league. Bengals might be in trouble next week lol

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

And that's kinda sad.
Kinda sad but realistic. The big difference is that most of us like the direction the team is going in and are leaning towards believing that the current staff (coaching and fo) can turn this around

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Also a great game by the OL I thought. Only sack given up was from Colon subbing for Froholdt. Seems like Wilkinson remains the weak link in the line though.
The OL had a very tough 1at half...the inability to get Conner going the 1st could of drives basically sunk the team, IMO.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it sad? Cardinals are starting Joshua Dobbs and a Dline practice squad while sonehow looking competitive against best team in league. Bengals might be in trouble next week lol
Because of our incompetence and lousy history we are enjoying the semblance of hope.

I wonder what it would be like to have the team competitive and an upper echelon team year in and year out. I don't think us fans could handle that. Lol.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Kinda sad but realistic. The big difference is that most of us like the direction the team is going in and are leaning towards believing that the current staff (coaching and fo) can turn this around
We would have lived up to the hype of the worst team in the league with Kingsbury and this lineup, as much as I’d hate to admit it.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Because of our incompetence and lousy history we are enjoying the semblance of hope.

I wonder what it would be like to have the team competitive and an upper echelon team year in and year out. I don't think us fans could handle that. Lol.
We kinda had that under arians

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is random. McBride has been good in the role he’s been given so far. Despite the score, this team played a damn good game today against a far superior roster.
He has the talent, just not sure he’s the sharpest crayon .

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
He has the talent, just not sure he’s the sharpest crayon .
Am I missing something? Yeah he had a penalty today but it seems like he’s always springing good blocks for our biggest runs. Ertz will be the favorite pass catching TE as long as he’s on the roster.