4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27-17 Gmen

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Warner simply doesn't play well in NY City area. But then nobody else seems to either. Giants had two kick returns for TDs last time the Cards were there.

In two trips to NYC with Warner at QB the Cards have lost 42-19 to the Giants and 56-35 to the Jets. :sad:

So following the progression:

70-51 Giants

A 100 million ASFN? Shane spills that much on his keyboard every morning.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Warner simply doesn't play well in NY City area. But then nobody else seems to either. Giants had two kick returns for TDs last time the Cards were there.

In two trips to NYC with Warner at QB the Cards have lost 42-19 to the Giants and 56-35 to the Jets. :sad:

So following the progression:

70-51 Giants

A 100 million ASFN? Shane spills that much on his keyboard every morning.

Warner had the giants at 5-2 starting the season by beating favre in Green Bay and by beating the cowpies in Dallas until Strahan & 3 offensive lineman got hurt plus his one rookie deep threat went down for the season.many other injuries to MLB & CB's followed so TC just decided to go with the rookie and his 50 million dollars since that was where the team was headed.(But Warner did just fine with Tiki Barber & himself as the offense) while in his stopover in New York.

I'm quite sure the giants that were there then are either gone now or at or near thier end of playing and will remind as TC will that Warner can do whatever he wants to do with the football when he gets time.TC put together the film of all of Kurts throws that season and it was that film that Chili dog decided to bring Warner to the VALLEY OF THE SUN.

Yeah for the Chili Dog....Now crown him!:D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Warner had the giants at 5-2 starting the season by beating favre in Green Bay and by beating the cowpies in Dallas until Strahan & 3 offensive lineman got hurt plus his one rookie deep threat went down for the season.many other injuries to MLB & CB's followed so TC just decided to go with the rookie and his 50 million dollars since that was where the team was headed.(But Warner did just fine with Tiki Barber & himself as the offense) while in his stopover in New York.

I'm quite sure the giants that were there then are either gone now or at or near thier end of playing and will remind as TC will that Warner can do whatever he wants to do with the football when he gets time.TC put together the film of all of Kurts throws that season and it was that film that Chili dog decided to bring Warner to the VALLEY OF THE SUN.

Yeah for the Chili Dog....Now crown him!:D

Warner also lost his last full two games in NYC with the Giants. 28-13 to Detroit and 28-21 to Chicago. In that 28-21 loss to Chicago he was 18-36 with 2 INTs.

So that's 0 for his last 4 in the NYC area. None of them pretty.

Almost all of the Cardinal players that were on the team that got hammered in NYC last season are still here. Several key players are still here from the 2005 team that got killed by the Giants. (Dang that 2004 draft was awesome)

Any NFL QB can do whatever he wants to with the football if he gets time. Well maybe not Jeff Blake. What makes Warner great is what he does with the football when he doesn't have time and doesn't even have an open receiver.

Finally it was Chili Dog who benched Warner in favor of the rookie Kurt Leinart. Just like TC did in NY.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
giants 23

cards 17

The Cardinals play the giants real hard but fall short. I think we can win this game but ill try and jinx the Giants man I hope we win this game....

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This. Hopefully.

A nationally televised embarassment is what I expect.

Again.

We have almost all the same players from last year. Let's hope they learned something from the Eagles and Patriots games on the east coast and won't let that happen again.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
This train is close to getting back on track and Sunday will tell if we are NFC champ defenders or 2010 pretenders.
This to me is rare game where by performance will tell me as much or more than the final outcome. That said if we perform like we're capable it could come down to a single small mistake by either side.
As for the spread of 7, its to big and we'll beat it regardless.
Both teams should have 5 shots in the redzone and thats where we prevail.
Cards 27
Giants 23