Cards/Giants official game thread! 30 minutes to go!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant wait! I am actually expecting this team to dominate the Giants at home today!

Whats the weather like?

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Cant wait! I am actually expecting this team to dominate the Giants at home today!

Whats the weather like?
You must be registered for see images
69°FPartly CloudyFeels Like
69°F

UV Index:3 ModerateDew Point:37°FHumidity:31%Visibility:10.0 milesPressure:29.98 inches and fallingWind:From the Northeast at 16 gusting to 22 mphgo Cards:thumbup:

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Stupid offensive line! I was fearing that Robbins would dominate Step. It looks like it's happening.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
McCown started out with a few good passes, then wilted under the pressure. Our O-line has to be able to protect better, but he HAS to be able to beat the blitz. And feel the blitz and stop fumbling. We'll see how he does.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No heart. We showed up like a bunch of little pu$$ies, and we're playing like we should be wearing pink FRIDSFGIU ODRSGGOWHGSJKLRH tutus!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaargh!!! Put me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
McCown is doing great so far.... I dont want to see anymore BENCH McClown threads after this game
I don't either, but he'll have to play better than he is right now for that to happen. He hasn't made any "great" throws at all; he's made some easy throws--in fact, he almost had one "easy" one picked off.

I hope he steps up and plays so well that I don't want him benched. So far, I'd still rather have King in there based on the whole season.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05